ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

517 107306
strajke
strajke
6 posts

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 517 Replies
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
213 posts

By the way, wasn't Strike Force Heroes almost kind of a test for all of the features that are going to be added to Raze 3, specifically multiplayer?

SirSpence
SirSpence
6 posts

I Think Multi shoul be made. It may be a bit laggy thought ontcha think?

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

By the way, wasn't Strike Force Heroes almost kind of a test for all of the features that are going to be added to Raze 3, specifically multiplayer?

Nope. Justin himself said that Raze was geared more toward Halo and the like, and SFH toward CoD or TF2.

Besides, I think most have been begging for a more simplistic multiplayer: only a few weapons, no abilities, no experience advantage (though maybe with levels and skin upgrades and the like), etc., sort of like with Raze 1. I don't imagine he'd stray far from the original design behind Raze.
I Think Multi shoul be made. It may be a bit laggy thought ontcha think?

Depends on how good servers they get, or how good players' connections are.
Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts

I like how everyone is demanding multiplayer XD

There's no absolute guarantee it'll come out. What if it doesn't?

erictaiyuze
erictaiyuze
1 posts

well, in the ending of the alien campaign the alien commander said that the artifact is just a diversion. 45% of the population of the alien are already on earth, so i am quite sure that the Raze 3 is gonna come out.(i think :P)

NinjaOnABudget
NinjaOnABudget
4 posts

i think making a third one will be awesome!!!

zombiecommander
zombiecommander
14 posts

more weapons

PepperBoy
PepperBoy
4 posts

Multiplayer would be fun.

Vincent_777
Vincent_777
1 posts

There should be more weapons.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
293 posts

All I can think of is online multiplayer, but for singleplayer I think Johnny from Raze 2 should be the main character of the Human campaign. I don't know who should be the main character of the Alien (or some other race) campaign.

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
54 posts

"Welcome to Raze 3. After 9 years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait!"

^ That should be the intro.
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
54 posts

You know what, I understand hosting multiplayer servers for something like this would be expensive, but If this were made into a proper PC game, I would probably (if not definitely) buy it. I wouldnt be angry about it not being a flash game anymore if it meant it were even more awesome!

TL;DR Raze 3 should be on Steam to fund multiplayer.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
293 posts

You know what, I understand hosting multiplayer servers for something like this would be expensive, but If this were made into a proper PC game, I would probably (if not definitely) buy it. I wouldnt be angry about it not being a flash game anymore if it meant it were even more awesome!

That would mean better graphics, bigger maps and more players!
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
54 posts

That would mean better graphics, bigger maps and more players!

Not to mention the ACHIEVEMENTS.
trexchef
trexchef
8 posts

Raze 3 should absolutely have multiplayer and survival mode (endless waves of enemies). But the most CRUCIAL thing to add is a stats section that keeps track of multiplayer and single player kills, fame, money etc that can be viewed by other players. Maybe a leader board?

Showing 421-435 of 517