ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156301
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

All I can think of is online multiplayer, but for singleplayer I think Johnny from Raze 2 should be the main character of the Human campaign. I don't know who should be the main character of the Alien (or some other race) campaign.

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

"Welcome to Raze 3. After 9 years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait!"

^ That should be the intro.
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

You know what, I understand hosting multiplayer servers for something like this would be expensive, but If this were made into a proper PC game, I would probably (if not definitely) buy it. I wouldnt be angry about it not being a flash game anymore if it meant it were even more awesome!

TL;DR Raze 3 should be on Steam to fund multiplayer.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

You know what, I understand hosting multiplayer servers for something like this would be expensive, but If this were made into a proper PC game, I would probably (if not definitely) buy it. I wouldnt be angry about it not being a flash game anymore if it meant it were even more awesome!

That would mean better graphics, bigger maps and more players!
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

That would mean better graphics, bigger maps and more players!

Not to mention the ACHIEVEMENTS.
trexchef
trexchef
8 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 should absolutely have multiplayer and survival mode (endless waves of enemies). But the most CRUCIAL thing to add is a stats section that keeps track of multiplayer and single player kills, fame, money etc that can be viewed by other players. Maybe a leader board?

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

I believe that it is time for some release date posts? All in favor?

KillerzombieX
KillerzombieX
2 posts
Nomad

Horde mode, online multiplayer, zombie mode

Jurando51
Jurando51
1 posts
Nomad

I agree with Darkfire_12 lol but seriously Asgar1626 had a really good point about completely turning the game to a normal PC game, that would still be good agreed. I really want to hear and i know alot of others would like to hear from official people AKA juicetin about the development of raze 3 i have been bored of most recent flash games at the moment. TBH i think i like raze 1 better i think it might of been the camera wasnt so far out maby, and the weapons were a little anoing but great campain though. MEH MEH MEH

nicoladutoit
nicoladutoit
1 posts
Nomad

If Raze 3 is multiplayer, i would pay around 30 dollars on steam.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Raze 3 will start development after Addison returns from School.

On the plus side, Justin recently announce Strike Force Heroes on iOS

~~~Darth Caedus

kingkabam
kingkabam
1 posts
Nomad

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

On the plus side, Justin recently announce Strike Force Heroes on iOS

Yeah, for an outrageous price. I doubt anyone would pay $20 for some iOS app.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

â¦Hit submit too early. I meant to say that it was a joke at the end of the post. lol

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Yeah, for an outrageous price. I doubt anyone would pay $20 for some iOS app.

I agree but hey, getting everything and more isn't worth $2. Although $20 is a lot for an IOS game.
Showing 421-435 of 507