ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156581
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

i already finished the second and now i know who theres in the futur the third! btw you must get the multiplayer and a new campaign "the zombie campaign" its agood idea!

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

when you think about it zombie campaign wouldn't make much sence. what will they do try and eat everyone's brains and hope not to get killed?

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Here's a few:
1. A melee weapon that is "always on" when selected (no recharge) that you don't have to buy.
2. A Gatling gun that shoots accurately and for more than a yard relative scale.
3. Ability to issue orders to computer-generated teammates.
4. The ability to shoot out through your shield while protected from incoming fire.

More may follow...

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

The developers haven't confirmed that there will be a multiplayer mode in Raze 3. The only thing they've said in that line is that they would like to get as soon as the technology is good enough.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

actualy they did say they were going to make multiplayer on raze 3

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

A-Wall

I know that this is off-subject, but it's actually A.W.O.L.
Absent With-Out Leave.
darkhaunter3
darkhaunter3
13 posts
Nomad

3.Ability to issue orders to computer generated teammates.

I agree with this, because my computer teammates sometimes
getting my favorite weapons and power-ups.
And also,here are some melee weapons.
Heat Knife,Laser Saber,Titanium Mace,Ice Samurai.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post, and back on subject....
For Raze III:
AQOG's for the guns.
Changable ammunition.
As in....
Flak rounds (Flame)
Depleated Uranium rounds (armour peircing)
Standard rounds (Normal)

Perhaps visable armour changes? Amour the enhances, and you can see when it is on?
Maybe add something where as you take damage, blood and gore builds up on you.... I.E. When you get take a headshot, your skull is busted open, and stuff. If you die by a head shot, your head explodes, and your brains splatetr the opposing wall. Crotch shot is the same, but applying to things of the crotch. Butt shot could have perhaps would be complicated. Perhaps if you get shot in the leg (on harcore mode, if they add it) you are slowed down, perhaps to crawling. perhaps guns can be damaged by explodes, and can jam, and/or explode in your face, causing critical damage to your head/neck/chest....

And I believe once you're hit, (in hard core mode, again, if they add it), you start to bleed to death.

Perhaps levels with hordes of un-armed zombies, that have melee damage?

All these ideas are epic...

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

uhh i have a question
are the people who make the raze 3 game even looking at this forum for ideas?

2perninja
2perninja
11 posts
Peasant

i suggest u cant use any ability at all or any weapons so ppl can avoid getting killed by sum1 in the spawn protection(especially when they have a rocket launcher so they wont care since they have spawn shield)

DaniFedz
DaniFedz
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer, 'nuff said.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Read the title, "nuff said."

Anyways, I don't really know what to add other than a map editor.

stealthychicken
stealthychicken
5 posts
Nomad

i think that there should be way bigger maps,hidden caves,a larger variety of weopens and character customization

Dylan500
Dylan500
2 posts
Nomad

Yea they really need 2 put multi cuz without that campaign is boring yea in raze 1 there was a raze solider that wasent infected and in raze 2 it said all the other raze solider died expect for 1 but he was infected and i was really confused but i love how he died as a hero but mutaed into a zombie but it was hard like hell it took me 3 days 2 finish raze 2 i hope raze 3 will be so much better

Dylan500
Dylan500
2 posts
Nomad

What i think what he should do is make it to a video game on PS3 only not that im not a fan on xbox but since the graphics on ps3 are way better i think it should go on ps3 only but as a first person shoter or 2d like raze 2

Showing 46-60 of 507