ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What would you do with one googol dollars?

76 32083
Listomania13
Listomania13
10 posts
Nomad

a google is one followed by 100 zeros. My question is, what would you do if you had one google dollars?

• 76 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

what a useless non-sense. i stick to the numbers that people have actualy counted to. except for just making up a name and publish it in a book. saying it's this or that. there is no use for it anyway.

This thread is hypothetical and should not be derailed. However, I have already said what I would do with a googol dollars.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Put it in a Roth IRA and watch it grow exponentially over the course of 10 years. After that, get everything that I currently want at the moment. Then, bring back NASA. After that, give the government the money to solely fund NASA, and nothing else. If they learn how to manage the extra bit of money for a while, give them enough to pay off the national debt, then some. Then, pay off all the debts the countries of the world owes, then some. After that, hire people to fix up the house I live in and improve it. Then I could donate about half to three quarters of it to charities. And after everything's said and done, I'd keep the money in yet another Roth IRA and watch it grow back to what it was, again. Then use what's left for my own selfish needs and when I finally die, my kids will have one hell of an inheritance. And all of my closest friends will get a chunk. I might even throw a chunk AG's and my favorite game developer's way.

But then again, I still need to wrap my head around how big a googol dollars is, so I'm still probably thinking really small.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Oh, and to add: I'd probably buy Armor Games and Kongregate. I'd most likely have more than enough to.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I would probably buy out every single company in the world through backdoor trading centered in Switzerland. Then, I would corrupt every government in the world with trillions of dollars, in order to market all of my products no matter how dangerous they are. After that, I think I would just build a spaceship or something, fly to some far off planet using hyperspace technology that was developed as a result of my fortune, and conquer the inhabitants. Then, I would build tons of homes and such and sell them to people on Earth. I will also find the secret to immortality, and then keep it all for myself, living forever as the SUPREME RULER OF ALL THE UNIVERSE!!!! >

wait, you guys will see all of this right?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I would probably buy out every single company in the world through backdoor trading centered in Switzerland. Then, I would corrupt every government in the world with trillions of dollars, in order to market all of my products no matter how dangerous they are. After that, I think I would just build a spaceship or something, fly to some far off planet using hyperspace technology that was developed as a result of my fortune, and conquer the inhabitants. Then, I would build tons of homes and such and sell them to people on Earth. I will also find the secret to immortality, and then keep it all for myself, living forever as the SUPREME RULER OF ALL THE UNIVERSE!!!! >

Somebody could shoot you before you fly off to a far off planet. Otherwise, I see no problem with your post.

wait, you guys will see all of this right?

Why would you worry about failure to read?
G4merM4n
G4merM4n
8 posts
Nomad

i think it's an unachievable goal, so i won't go on and on to say absolutely nothing

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I don't think that much money even exists.

tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

Get my country out of this almost 15 trillion dollar debt and help find a cure for cancer .

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Donate the **** to NASA and SpaceX

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Give it to my parents and have them do whatever they want with it.

daxflame44
daxflame44
151 posts
Nomad

I sure as hell wouldn't be counting my money.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

After bailing out the world by forcing the governments to do what I say or they don't get a cent, I'd buy a really good defense system because I'd be a big target for thieves.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Buy a private island and stick the test of the $ in a Swish bank. Or give it to my parents like firetail madness

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Buy a private island

Why not just buy the entire western hemisphere?
advanracing62
advanracing62
1 posts
Nomad

if google made money would that make them worse than Microsoft or the same?

Showing 16-30 of 76