Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Plazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 6:18pm

TheAwsomeForce007

TheAwsomeForce007

2 posts

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are  almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make  your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes!  but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 6:35pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

I've always heard about Plazma Burst's multiplayer sucking terribly. And the physics in that game annoy me to end (sometimes you'll get blown up by a rocket and end up in pieces, other times you'll be fine, but either knocked across the entire map or thrown against a wall and die from the impact). I've always liked Raze more than Plazma Burst and if they decide to make a Raze 3, it'll have multiplayer.

Now for weapons. Raze has more weapons. Plazma Burst has less, more samey weapons, not to mention that buying them can be confusing. I've had times where I've had to re-buy weapons in Plazma Burst. A good game should definitely not have a glitch like that.

Raze also has a quickmatch option. Hopefully a Raze 3 will keep that, also giving you the option to play multiplayer and the campaign.

I rated Raze a perfect 10 and if Plazma Burst 2 was put on AG i'd give it probably a 5 or a 4.

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 7:09pm

NoirLime1

NoirLime1

3 posts

well, i love plazma burst 2 and raze 2, and its not truth that plazma burst 2 sucks on multy, the graphic is good, just change the options, the only problem is the HORRIBLE connection! plazma burst 2 have the creation of own maps, but if Eric Gurt make new stuffs in game EVERYTHING GET CORRUPTED! but, after all this, i think is a good game, and raze 2, the dificult we can`t change so it maake the game not so cool, cuz if anyone dont pass a mission, will not know the history.

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 7:32pm

tom0000009

tom0000009

180 posts

PB is has multiplayer and a awesome map maker. I make maps in that game and have a bit of a fan base there so I know. You can do anything in the map maker so really, what makes PB great is the map maker. Raze 2 has a great story, more unique guns, and more games modes (for now at least). It also doesn't take as long for the webpage to Raze 2 to load as PB (right now they are doing maintenance for the PB website so don't bother going to see for yourself for now) Raze 2 has alot of unique things about it basically but I still prefer PB because it has multiplayer and because of its awesome map maker (I only wish that it could save more stuff so I can make a very huge map without having to encountering loading problems)

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 7:42pm

Leoragon

Leoragon

33 posts

I can't find plazma burst 2 or 1 in armor games! Is it even in here or is it somewhere else.

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 7:47pm

tom0000009

tom0000009

180 posts

That's because they aren't on armor games PB2 has it own website and PB1 i know is on xgen

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 8:18pm

Layercoolman

Layercoolman

66 posts

Plasma burst 2 even though it has multiplayer is too insanely hard, and the multiplayer is laggy... I think raze 2 is the best.

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 4:48am

sirmed2

sirmed2

156 posts

It looks like Raze 2 has already won...

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 12:25pm

Zamio

Zamio

1 post

Plazma Burst 2 is possibly much better than Raze 2. I mean, multiplayer in Plazma Burst 2 is very good, and I have not experienced many glitches. Now Raze 2. There I have a problem. I remember getting stuck in the floor to many times. I can go over it at a later time.

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 5:07pm

ova9000

ova9000

78 posts

raze 2 all the way plasma burst 2 is too hard for me even when using hacks!

Reply to Plazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!