ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90273
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
coolsurfer
coolsurfer
1 posts
Nomad

i prefer raze 2

BillyCrash100
BillyCrash100
26 posts
Nomad

PB 2 might have a Multiplayer, but it sucks. I also saw tha AddisonR and Juice-Tin are working on Multiplayer, so PB 2 will be far behind.

EpicBlake
EpicBlake
3 posts
Nomad

I dident anderstand what U ar Seying Man!
Plees Tawk English.!.!.!

EpicBlake
EpicBlake
3 posts
Nomad

For My Answer In PB2 Vs Raze 2:
I Choose..
Plazma Burst 2

EpicBlake
EpicBlake
3 posts
Nomad

Snake211

Don't Be So Idiot! You Know, Raze 2 Don't Have Multiplayer So
It Is Not Lag.

Plazma Burst 2 Have Multiplayer THAT NEEDS HIGH CONNECTION SPEED
So It Is Lag IF YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET AT HIGH SPEED
LIKE 100.mbps Or 1 Gbps, Your Internet Is MONKEY.

AristocatBro
AristocatBro
14 posts
Nomad

I feel that Raze 2 is better than PB 2. They're both fun but Raze 2 is better to me.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

raze 2 better

eagleeye1
eagleeye1
10 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is like ten times better in so many ways like, how you can how like infinite ammunition, and the cat heads have those funny comments. And let's not forget that there are more weapons to buy in Raze 2, with the amazing story line. Unlike Plazma Burst 2 it's just some guy form the future trying to save man-kind (Ripe off off the "Terminator" series). The only good thing basically of Plazma Burst 2 is that you can have that cool force thing. Some bad things about Raze 2 is that you can't play as the cool zombie that you play at the end of the game.

eagleeye1
eagleeye1
10 posts
Nomad

(sorry if I copied other comments I didn't read them I promise)

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

PB2 was a hard game I died all the time and I only lasted in that game for like a minute

RAZE 2

Sledg3h4mmer
Sledg3h4mmer
12 posts
Nomad

Definitely Raze 2

1. Plot
I don't understand a bit of the Plazma Burst plot

2. Gameplay
Plazma Burst 2 involves proning, crouching, and standing as well as wall jumping
Raze 2 has double jumps, dynamic gameplay, as well as crouching.

3. Weapons
The weapons in Plazma Burst 2 are mostly overpowered like the CS-BNG and the Heavy Railgun
Raze 2 has 30 weapons with their own unique features.

4. Artwork
Plazma Burst 2's map editor only allows blocks to be placed in the maps. Also, the maps are rather dull
Raze 2 has beautiful artwork and vivid graphics.

5. Engine
Plazma Burst 2's graphics are mostly dull though with splashing effect in the water.
Raze 2 has particle effects such as snow falling to the ground leaves
marks, the plasma weapons, and much more.

Raze 2 is the best Flash Shooter, nuff said

guneycem716
guneycem716
2 posts
Nomad

goood game

whateverforever
whateverforever
2 posts
Nomad

PLAZMA BURST 2 FTW

Why:
----------

1 - Cuz its most realistic (I know alot of people will hate me for this but look at Citrus comment..

2 - It has the most abilities and freedom (You were forced to do campaign in raze unless you go dm and get some credits which takes pretty long and too little money)

3 - Even there is no anti hack made it IS anti hack:In every map there is a variety of weapons for you and the enemy so no one can hack and spawn a weapon not included in the map (I know it sucks but have you ever seen anyone hack pb2?Most of the cheaters just farm kill farm accounts)

4 - I know the campaign sucks but look at raze 2..now back at pb2.For those who finished the whole raze 2 game you can see that it gets old pretty fast cuz you have nothing to do except deathmatch etc which gets old pretty fast) while pb2 has multiplayer,make your own maps need I say more?

5 - It is beast nuff said

whateverforever
whateverforever
2 posts
Nomad

EDIT FOR POINT 3 - ALL of the cheaters just farm kill farm accounts..No god mode (Included if the map maker includes it) nor weapon hack unless the weapon is included in map (no1 has hacked yet )

kleber999
kleber999
7 posts
Nomad

I strongly agree with whateverforever he has every reason

Showing 31-45 of 121