ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90268
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
hossan
hossan
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is definitely better than Plasma Burst 2! PB2 is always laggy and the physics of the game sucks.

So, in conclusion, Raze 2 beats Plasma Burst 2.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

raze 2 is way better than plasma burst 2

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

raze 2 cause i like it better PB2 is so hard!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Raze's story is way better and the missions are pretty tough to beat and has a lot of weapons and abilities

zeki10october
zeki10october
8 posts
Nomad

Well...
Plazma Burst 2 and Raze 2 actually has the same controls and other stuff. You just pick your weapons from the floor and kill your enemies but in my opinion, Raze 2 is better because it has a very interesting story and it is more challenging than Plazma Burst 2. The graphics and design are better in Raze 2.
RAZE 2 IS BETTER!!!!!

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 is way better than PB2, 'cause PB is the laggiest game I'v ever played.Not to mention that its pretty hard. Now I like a good challenge, but PB is just...
Raze 2 is just all out better. More weapons, music, abilities, and a great storyline.
'Nuff said.
Raze wins.

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 is not too good

Zarroc963369
Zarroc963369
5 posts
Nomad

PB2 is bether it has mp and map maker and its not so hard as raze (I stuck in alien compane...) any way raze have a story, more guns (PB2 have 20 guns raze have... more) if raze 3 will have mp then there will be PB3 and so on so i think PB2 i bether. Oh and for plazma u can make acc for ONLY PB2. AND PB2 IS STILL NOT DONE ITS 1.6v IT WILL BE BETHER!!!

Zarroc963369
Zarroc963369
5 posts
Nomad

AND IT DONT LAG IF YOUR COMPUTER IS LAME BUY NEW BETHER 1!!!

Zarroc963369
Zarroc963369
5 posts
Nomad

oh and i dont like raze gameplay i dont like spawing and stuff...

Zarroc963369
Zarroc963369
5 posts
Nomad

i write comets to 7 and 8 pages

Zarroc963369
Zarroc963369
5 posts
Nomad

i'm to talkative :C

madman360
madman360
2 posts
Nomad

I can say some bad things about them both but I do have to say I can say 10 times more bad things about plasma blaster 2 and for raze I can only say 1 IT DOES NOT HAVE MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! Then plasma blaster 2 just straits sucks stuff so my vote goes 2 pause for dramatic affect RAZE 2 (it does not help that I am a die hard raze fan myself)

madman360
madman360
2 posts
Nomad

did I also mention the insane let me say that again INSAIN soundtrack also because of the fact that is dead that is like zombotron vs last stan union city ( raze 2 is last stand union city)

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

plazma burst 2 is the best cuz i can join clans and stuff plus you can make your own house i playing also and i am pro
p.s i kicked KlvF azz XD

Showing 61-75 of 121