ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90441
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
stealth007
stealth007
5 posts
Nomad

i like both really but plazma burst 2 multiplayer u lag allot that's why u need fast internet connection but on the other hand i completed plazma burst 2 campaign really if u understand the hint it would be easy game i didn't really use that hint in level 27 i used 8 for it. raze 2 is better than plazma burst 2 because it has more better story line but them, both the same really its just other view of the story basically when u play human campaign mode u be humans and alien campaign mode is the same thing u just be different players. so plazma burst 2 is better with multiplayer only if raze 2 don't have it and raze 2 is much better than plazma burst 2 because its allot harder.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Raze2 all the way cause I'm a very picky gamer and I say Raze 2 just has an epic campaign and an epic person versus computers game mode which actually is fun with the different objectives.

nachod0m7
nachod0m7
69 posts
Nomad

well i dont know witch is better.but plazma burst 2 does have multiplayer.but it has horrible cinection.plus the game is realy hard.even when you set it at the easy difficulty before levels.but they probally made the game so hard so that you wont beat the campain quickly and get bored from multiplayer.

as for raze 2. everything is great exept that it doesnt have multiplaler.i rated raze 2 9.5/10 because it doesnt have multiplayer.if pb2 was on armor games i would rate it 7 or 8

snipe7r
snipe7r
3 posts
Blacksmith

Raze 2 is pure awesomeness and the multiplayer on plazma burst is badly designed, spawn killing, camping, and people not coming out of their base and doing nothing. Also multiplayer slows even if only one person is lagging so I vote Raze 2.

slamthaman
slamthaman
1 posts
Peasant

i prefer raze 2. hey jeol is there rly gunnu be a raze 3?

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Advantages:

Raze 2:
-Cool story
-More weapons
-More game modes
-Abilities & equipment
-Kill bonuses
-Better music
-Better graphics
-Better maps
-Quick Match

Plazma Burst 2:
-Better teammates (you can even switch between them)
-"Adventure" style gameplay
-Difficulty choosing
-Map editor
-Multiplayer
-More interaction with environment
-More realistic
-Easier money making
-Vehicles
-Better physics
-You can change weapons through dropping one and taking another (even without buying)
-More skins
-Ricochet
-People move upon hearing gunshots
-More levels
-Blood and gore

Disadvantages

Raze 2:
-No multiplayer (which will be in Raze 3)
-No map editor (which I suppose will also be in Raze 3)
-Not that realistic (character spawn, gun spawn, ragdoll only for corpses)

Plazma Burst 2:
-LAG!!!!!
-Usual connection problem
-Glitchy
-Sometimes the physics get messed up and you or your bullets go through walls (breaking the reality)
-Vehicles get destroyed easier by swords (breaking the reality)
-I set it to easy and it's still hard

My vote is for Raze 2. PB2 will equal it or even go better if it is fixed.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

I like both games. Although when people say "Raze 3 will have multiplayer!"..... that's what everyone else said about raze 2! Raze 2 is better but sometimes you want an unrealistic game, like plazma burst...

theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts
Nomad

I like Raze 2 because you have no knockback when an enemy hits you. Also, Plasma Burst Two has some problems. Once, I got in a medium-sized pit in the ground. Then, for no apparent reason, he wouldn't grab onto the edge. I tried this with swords and it still didn't work. Eventually, I restarted the level.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 wins it for sure. I didnt like plazma burst even tho it was before raze. Raze is better graphics... better sounds... and... it was totally
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_XRrnC07zznemTxjEyrkWmZeMHpzT0RX4ih-KkYje249ptsz71IiDKTpSrg

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Is plazma burst 2 on here or some other site help!!!!!!

Chepikasep
Chepikasep
1 posts
Nomad

PB 2 will not lag if you deactivate the flash,not using the music,and set the graphic to low in the main menu

theundead27
theundead27
1 posts
Nomad

well,i prefer plasma burst 2 cause its online and bigger maps
but if theres raze 3 i will chose it.

Snake154
Snake154
93 posts
Peasant

I lake both but I think that I say Plazma Burst 2 because its level editor

kevinjkv
kevinjkv
1 posts
Shepherd

i think plazma burst is much better

CS4
CS4
1 posts
Farmer

Plot:
Raze2: It's plot is really understandable they have one in the menu and when you start the game (sometimes). It has pictures too.
PB2: I agree with that person that said this one wasn't really understandable. It doesn't really say anything. It just lets you go into the game.

Showing 76-90 of 121