ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90420
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 in my opinion.
Sadly Plazma Burst 2's multiplayer is really over-rated.

But remember this is all in my opinion

christopher2643
christopher2643
1 posts
Nomad

I actually, am a huge fan of both, Raze 2 and Plazmaburst 2. There are some ups, and some downs from my opinion for both games.
Raze Opinions:
1.Raze, a very well constructed game is madly insane hard on the campaign which really is the only reason I am still playing it today.
2.I like how you can buy weapons and buy certain stuff for your characters, however, you can't change their colors.(Certain characters,)
3.I dislike how it has no multiplayer, thus, giving Plazma burst 2 a big start.
4.There is no custom level editing thing which also gives Plazma burst 2 a kick to life.
Opinions for Plazmaburst 2:
1.I have to say, the game itself it pretty interesting because of the weapons and others are.
2.There is a multiplayer game mode, which allows players from different regions and areas to cooperate, and have a fight to the death.
3.The downer for online is that in approved maps, there is always a 3/4 chance of getting spawned infront of a player shooting giving you a bad score, however, this game is STILL in BETA state and is not even done yet for the best of the online game play.
4.I really love that you can make your own maps, but what sucks is that you need to be on the "Best map makers" list to be able to get a really fair map that has a lot of votes, and good comments in order to get it approved.
The winner of this would decently be a tie, but, what if, Eric Gurt (Creator of plazma burst 2.) and Juice-Tin and the other guy, teamed up with coolbuddy, to make the most best, epic, 2D side-scrolling shooter game of 2012-20__??

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

plazma burst 2 and Raze 2 are cool, but I like Plazma burst better

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

I like both the same

LegoDude99550
LegoDude99550
1 posts
Nomad

I vote for plasma burst, because i grown used to it, and people made awesome levels on the game! Apparently, some people even roleplay on there, but %97 of people go on war and challenge and skill levels people made online! With Raze 2, how can there be a Raze 3 if the person you play as died? Right? And, no custom levels and no online! And Plasma burst has cool effects in singleplayer, one as Slow Motion, and for both single player and mutli player, there's climbing up stuff, and you can melee attack people with swords, while in raze, if there's a enemy in front of you, you'll have to walk back to shoot him, but he may/will follow you, and you get frustrated of that! And as for Plasma Burst 2, when i die, I'm like, "Shoot, try again, better think up new tactics..." while with Raze 2, I'm like, "Argh, I'm never gonna finish this! Dang cpu players keep killing me! I am getting sick of this!" Raze 2 has credits, and those credits are really hard to get, while in Plasma Burst 2, It's easy, just finish a level to get like around over $100!

PLASMA BURST 2 FTW!

danielbates93
danielbates93
40 posts
Nomad

Both are great

seonwall
seonwall
23 posts
Nomad

danielbates93 is a comment farmer!! report!

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Dude, Daniel. We all know, Raze 2 is better than Plazma Burst 2 (As of more people saying Raze 2 IS better).

Raze 2 is awesome and challenging when you get to the 'good' part. By good part, I mean Alien Mode. It is definitely the hardest Raze game I've played. There's only two so..

I haven't played Plazma Burst 2, but Plazma Burst (1). It sucked, well, almost. Since I can't tell who'll really win, I'd better stick to Raze 2 because it's the best shooting game I've played, apart from Sierra 7.

millen101
millen101
1 posts
Nomad

[b] PLAZMA BURST IS BETTER END OF ****ING STORY

mizomostafamohamed
mizomostafamohamed
30 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is better than plazma burst

Mario0o896
Mario0o896
1 posts
Nomad

[b] first its plaZma burst 2 and 2 wtf everybody from my fr's left that game but i didnt so i think tha pb 2 is better .. WHY?????? vechiles cooler weps
who was the first that made the idea of the bng plasma canon - the eric gurt did ! not juice tin i like the both games but look does have raze 2 or raze 1 amulty plaeyer ok for the first ok even pbfps ( foward the past didnt but hey they ( raze creators didnt made a multyplayer . or vechiles .. or swordsand what raze doe NOT have multy , no original weps not so much chars , no vechiles and not map editor and many of this things i like the both like i said before but i keep intresting at pb2

shariar3
shariar3
1 posts
Nomad

plazma burst 2 is awesome, with a futuristic time line. however raze 2 and raze 1 has always been my favorite. u should play strike force heroes 1 and 3 as well.
*Raze 2 outdoes plazma burst 2

bombslayer123
bombslayer123
14 posts
Jester

You can see the EPIC amounts of lag and stupid rag doll graphics in PB2, right? Well that is going to happen if you make any flash multiplayer. It is a serious letdown to the 1st one which I loved. SO RAZE FTW

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

[b] first its plaZma burst 2 and 2 wtf everybody from my fr's left that game but i didnt so i think tha pb 2 is better .. WHY?????? vechiles cooler weps
who was the first that made the idea of the bng plasma canon - the eric gurt did ! not juice tin i like the both games but look does have raze 2 or raze 1 amulty plaeyer ok for the first ok even pbfps ( foward the past didnt but hey they ( raze creators didnt made a multyplayer . or vechiles .. or swordsand what raze doe NOT have multy , no original weps not so much chars , no vechiles and not map editor and many of this things i like the both like i said before but i keep intresting at pb2

What did you say, learn english please.

Raze beats PB2 anyday, with retarded controls and MASSIVE lag in PB2, and an AMAZING story in R2.

~~~Darth Caedus
blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

PB2 has completey no chance of beating Raze 2. Just because a game with vehicles and multiplayer, doesn't mean it's better. PB2 has lots of lag and retarded controls, not to mention the weirdo physics. Plus, the game has completely NO story at all, compare to Raze 2, it's nothing but an imbecile.

Showing 91-105 of 121