ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90270
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

all two game are awesome!on armorgames there isn't plazma burst2 but its on playhub,an other site of flash games!raze2 have some weapons,but there isn't the multiplayer so a negative vote to all two games because in plazma burst 2 there is the multiplayer, but you must do a new account!

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

My computer keeps going slow when ever I play the Raze series.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I actually played Plazma Burst 2, today, and then i realized that it is MUCH better than Raze 2, (sorry, all Raze fans)

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I vote empty.

And imo, those 2 games are a different style: Raze 2 is a stey-at-certain-level-and-reach-objective-game, and Plazma burst 2 get-to-the-exit-and-blast-enemies-on-the-way-game.So there is a another excuse to me to vote empty
xy766
xy766
1 posts
Nomad

Now what if we could add in the adrenaline zone from Armored Mayhem. And the multiplayer/map creator, plus the ability to lay down and go into more realistic body positions from Plazma Bust 2. Now put that into a Raze style storyline and weapons. Beautiful. Now additionally give different abilities for Human and Alien and even possibly Zombie, Bots, and a different race maybe. Have an easy mode, for wimps, a normal for the noobs, a challenging for the gamers, a deadly for the veterans and a legendary for the pure awesome. Call in a completely new and unique soundtrack with recommendations accepted. Make the maps bigger and add more obstacles, elements and enemies. Maybe some victory rewards for your hard work at the end of each level and you have a pretty good game if you ask me. I say you should keep some of the existing characters and add in some new ones too.

EionKilant739
EionKilant739
9 posts
Nomad

WAIT, PLASMA BURST 2!? WHERE?

Anyway, Raze 1 & 2 are great.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Plazma Burst 2 is here

I recommend getting a account so you can make maps which i think is the best part about the game. I'm also #18 in the top map maker's list so stop by and play some of my maps. Rate them well please

timisS
timisS
1 posts
Shepherd

I would say raze 2 is a long way better

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

The sever for PB2 is horriable! Raze 2

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

PB2's multiplayer is still under construction, pay attention to big bold yellow text... It will get better as time goes on, anyways, my vote goes to PB2 for its awesome map maker and that Raze 2 lags a lot more than PB2 for me.

Antigrunt
Antigrunt
7 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is better, better graphics and music and all taht stuff.

Rickterdestroyer
Rickterdestroyer
1 posts
Nomad

Plazma burst 2 has awesome light effects
raze 2 has great controls easy levels and upgradable weapons
i say raze 2 is better than PB2
raze 2 has a greater water simulation
than PB2,Although PB2 can allowed swimming
and has a splash. hard choices Right?

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

even i compare the two games a LOT but people........
THEIR COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES !

CitrusHERO
CitrusHERO
4 posts
Nomad

Cons of Each

Raze 2 Cons: LAGGY on most computers. No multiplayer. No map making. No Mix-and-Match from Raze 1. Often errors with saving weapons.

PLazma Burst 2 Cons: LAGGY multiplayer. Often glitches when saving maps. Weapons are very similar.

Pros of Each

Raze 2 Pros: Easy to use Quick Match. Easy to use weapon buying. Weapon differences and specials. Abilities.

Plazma Burst 2 Pros: Map making. Multiplayer. Melees. Vehicles. EPIC BODY GORE AND RAGDOLL EFFECT.

REALITY:

No double jumps (who here can double jump??).
Weapon Kickback.
Lighting.
Explosions can kick you back.
Grabbing onto ledges and climbing up.
Body destruction, only revival by allies if you are complete.
Elevators.
Leaping when you run fast enough.
TRIGGERS!

Vote

My vote goes to Raze 2; for the moment. As soon as PB2 get's fixed I will return to it.

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

id prefer raze 2 not as laggy as pb2.

Showing 16-30 of 121