Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

raze 2 credit farming

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 12:40pm

dvdman

dvdman

4 posts

for easy raze 2 credits go to quick match set the map to judgement, mode to elimination, and 25 lives make sure you have 12 players (including yourself) and set the diffiuculty to insane make sure you have bought the holy grail and the katana. then when it all starts just stay at the bit a the bottom of the map and run around there only going up if you need health. hope this helps!!

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 6:28pm

frisko12

frisko12

213 posts

you might want to be a normal gamer for a little bit before becoming a walkthrough maker.

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 6:34pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

Yes Frisko I usually play more then the average player. But I'm not one of those games that devotes at least 10 hours a day of my time to gaming like the most of the top ten, no disrespect to the top ten tho.

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 7:39pm

Leoragon

Leoragon

33 posts

uhh, this walkthrough is only for people who are extremely good! Insane, really... Another way for earning credits is by doing capture the flag setting so your team has you and 2 easy AL's, the other team has max people and very easy al's. Then take the flags to your base but not enough to finish the game. Once your close, take the flag and carry it while killing all the people again and again till you want to stop farming. You will get 'show off' each kill! Once you want to stop, quickly take all the flags to your base and wala!

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 10:53am

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

no just use the mine map

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 11:03am

dvdman

dvdman

4 posts

sorry, i was just trying to help and i am a normal gamer

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 12:13am

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

na I totally agree with dvdman aha and holy grail is the best.

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 11:02am

dvdman

dvdman

4 posts

thanks iloveracecars

Posted Nov 10, '11 at 4:32pm

wartdude123

wartdude123

1 post

raze 2 is 1 of my favorite games :)

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 8:18am

gunrunner87

gunrunner87

1 post

U just make a deathmatch on the map frostbite and set it 2 100 kills and very easy difficulty. Then u win, there's about 1200 easy credits for that.

Reply to raze 2 credit farming

You must be logged in to post a reply!