Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Arcuz 2

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 11:29pm

Xylan

Xylan

11 posts

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

Posted Sep 29, '11 at 10:41pm

zauriel

zauriel

6 posts

What lvl are you atm? Did you kill the minotaur, i can't :/

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 12:12am

almosttricky

almosttricky

1 post

How do you heal your ally?

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 6:26am

Rushblast

Rushblast

6 posts

Where can i get that generator thing?I know that in diablo you also need it,to go to the other levels,i just cannot find it in level 2 and 3.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 7:48am

extremaxim

extremaxim

1 post

What is it about that round thing when you enter dungeon? It says press space and nothing happens. First I thought it was for moving between floors but it is not. So, if anyone knows what it is for ........ please tell that to us, too.
Thanks ....

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 7:59am

fearsom

fearsom

1 post

I am blocked at the minotaur ,i can't pass that enchanted barrier..how do i desotroy it ? what do i need?

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 9:01am

AnoDraNaDor

AnoDraNaDor

4 posts

Ally auto-heal whith your potion, he can t "die".

1st waypoint (wp) is in cave 4.

To active it u have to more the wheel but don t use arrows but defaut move "lettre".

-----

I m blocked at cave 4 by a grey elf(?). How remove him/her ?

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 9:17am

AnoDraNaDor

AnoDraNaDor

4 posts

Tip : u may find HP potion near the well in the village.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 9:20am

AnoDraNaDor

AnoDraNaDor

4 posts

ok i find how remove the grey elf (space bar near it ...)

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 10:17am

Bobuga

Bobuga

8 posts

the grey elf u remove by talking to the old man at the beginning and than the potion lady who will give u the potion to get rid of the elf, who then becomes ur free healer.

To beat the minotaur is a long fight. I use Falcons and am level 19. I am still using the anciet armor i got at level 8. To beat him with my setup all i do is hit him for a full combo after he does his BIG axe swing where he gets it stuck in the ground. after my combo finishes i run around him to dodge his little hits and hit him only 2 MAYBE 3 times than run agian to dodge his next hit. Whenever he does the big hit agian i unleash another combo on him. When his armor breaks let loose 3 combos on him and run around agian and repeat. It will take a while and he will get u sometimes. i would recommend having a nice stack of potions on you.

I also have the guardian skill up it is very helpful on this boss and to have all the time.

I hope this helps u guys it took me bout 10 trys to figure this out, and about 3 trys to beat him.

PS. DONT GET HIT BY THE CHARGE.... thats what always killed me cause he does enough damage to kill me in 1 charge.

Reply to Arcuz 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!