ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 439544
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
zauriel
zauriel
6 posts
Nomad

What lvl are you atm? Did you kill the minotaur, i can't :/

almosttricky
almosttricky
1 posts
Nomad

How do you heal your ally?

Rushblast
Rushblast
6 posts
Shepherd

Where can i get that generator thing?I know that in diablo you also need it,to go to the other levels,i just cannot find it in level 2 and 3.

extremaxim
extremaxim
1 posts
Nomad

What is it about that round thing when you enter dungeon? It says press space and nothing happens. First I thought it was for moving between floors but it is not. So, if anyone knows what it is for ........ please tell that to us, too.
Thanks ....

fearsom
fearsom
1 posts
Nomad

I am blocked at the minotaur ,i can't pass that enchanted barrier..how do i desotroy it ? what do i need?

AnoDraNaDor
AnoDraNaDor
4 posts
Herald

Ally auto-heal whith your potion, he can t "die".

1st waypoint (wp) is in cave 4.

To active it u have to more the wheel but don t use arrows but defaut move "lettre".

-----

I m blocked at cave 4 by a grey elf(?). How remove him/her ?

AnoDraNaDor
AnoDraNaDor
4 posts
Herald

Tip : u may find HP potion near the well in the village.

AnoDraNaDor
AnoDraNaDor
4 posts
Herald

ok i find how remove the grey elf (space bar near it ...)

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

the grey elf u remove by talking to the old man at the beginning and than the potion lady who will give u the potion to get rid of the elf, who then becomes ur free healer.

To beat the minotaur is a long fight. I use Falcons and am level 19. I am still using the anciet armor i got at level 8. To beat him with my setup all i do is hit him for a full combo after he does his BIG axe swing where he gets it stuck in the ground. after my combo finishes i run around him to dodge his little hits and hit him only 2 MAYBE 3 times than run agian to dodge his next hit. Whenever he does the big hit agian i unleash another combo on him. When his armor breaks let loose 3 combos on him and run around agian and repeat. It will take a while and he will get u sometimes. i would recommend having a nice stack of potions on you.

I also have the guardian skill up it is very helpful on this boss and to have all the time.

I hope this helps u guys it took me bout 10 trys to figure this out, and about 3 trys to beat him.

PS. DONT GET HIT BY THE CHARGE.... thats what always killed me cause he does enough damage to kill me in 1 charge.

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

oh and to get past the barrier u talk to the elf u rescued and get the stone from her.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Arcuz 2 is much better than Arcuz (1). I don't know why i just think it!

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

the dijin isnt useless, the third time i got "good luck" he dropped a gold chest and it had a golden sword of appollo in it with more damage than the axes my level and it has ice level 2 on it and a cool thunder effect.

Jordan64
Jordan64
1 posts
Peasant

How do u get the lore keeper achievement?

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Is there a site with some specific instructions on how to do certain things, and also how the lower right boxes work? I have an "active" icon in one of the lower right boxes with no idea how to use it or what it does. The controls explanation in the game isn't very good and really doesn't explain things in any sort of detail. Never played Arcuz 1, I guess that might have helped.

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

so far i havnt found a particular website with a set of details for it. But the active boxs are self explainatory. All you do is go in your skill menu and drag the active skill u want and put it over the empty skill box. Whatever one u put it over is the key u press to activate it. i have my guardian on "l" and i changed my "u" to "H" in the setting so i can put my divine blessing on it and use it easier in combat.

Showing 1-15 of 573