Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Arcuz 2

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 10:18am

Bobuga

Bobuga

8 posts

oh and to get past the barrier u talk to the elf u rescued and get the stone from her.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 10:23am

jayjay9

jayjay9

499 posts

Arcuz 2 is much better than Arcuz (1). I don't know why i just think it!

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 10:57am

Bobuga

Bobuga

8 posts

the dijin isnt useless, the third time i got "good luck" he dropped a gold chest and it had a golden sword of appollo in it with more damage than the axes my level and it has ice level 2 on it and a cool thunder effect.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 11:25am

Jordan64

Jordan64

1 post

How do u get the lore keeper achievement?

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 11:34am

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

Is there a site with some specific instructions on how to do certain things, and also how the lower right boxes work? I have an "active" icon in one of the lower right boxes with no idea how to use it or what it does. The controls explanation in the game isn't very good and really doesn't explain things in any sort of detail. Never played Arcuz 1, I guess that might have helped.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 12:12pm

Bobuga

Bobuga

8 posts

so far i havnt found a particular website with a set of details for it. But the active boxs are self explainatory. All you do is go in your skill menu and drag the active skill u want and put it over the empty skill box. Whatever one u put it over is the key u press to activate it. i have my guardian on "l" and i changed my "u" to "H" in the setting so i can put my divine blessing on it and use it easier in combat.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 12:28pm

Bobuga

Bobuga

8 posts

anyone know what the "trial stone" is for?

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 2:10pm

FSK2006

FSK2006

2 posts

Compose the "trial stone" with a blessing, soul, and hole. However, it says I wasn't enough of a hero to use it.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 2:11pm

BennieHo

BennieHo

1 post

Anyone have trouble saving their game? I played yesterday, but can't continue today. That's a few hours down the drain.

Posted Sep 30, '11 at 2:29pm

Bobuga

Bobuga

8 posts

no to save whenever u want just step on the blue light near the old man at the village due east of the potion lady

Reply to Arcuz 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!