Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Arcuz 2

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 4:53am

chetlaxong

chetlaxong

6 posts

Being patient and you might kill the Minotaur, you should be at least level 16, 17 to kill him because he will become **** trong when his health bar turns down to 1/4. I luckily killed it. After you kill him, you might see some bonus bosses on the way. This time, dying is not much than a hobby). You can combine the Trial Stone with the stone of blessing, soul stone and holy stone; it will make a portal to the trial bosses. Be careful cauz' they are not easy to get passed. Be at least level 33 for the first boss, 37 for second boss, ...
When you're about 30, you can go back to level 14 to kill the 2 giant heads easily, refresh the game constantly to make money by killing it. It's all I know for now.
Does anybody know how to kill the second Guardian, he's super cunning as the quest implies. And why I haven't gotten anything from Dijin since I killed the Minotaur? Is it fate?(

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 7:12am

yt0

yt0

49 posts

i'm tanker, lvl 19, hp about 2,5k def 450+ and atk 400+, for mino fight just tank him and use pot constantly, must have skill is divine blessing, sprint and deflection, it'll be long fight, use atk pot to make it quicker ,be smart. i try 1 times

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 7:49am

dinner

dinner

2 posts

Every time I fail at the minotaur, I grind through another level before trying again. I just lost for the fifth or sixth time on level 25. I've got a lot of 5 point monsters to kill.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 11:36am

JamesNorris

JamesNorris

5 posts

The Trial Stone is a stone that you combine with any of the 3 combination stones (ex. Holy Stone). After that you receive a Trial Gate. Each Gate has a certain level, I have not found out whats wrong when it says you are not good enough, but I have used one that was 18 and didn't make it very far, then I tried a lv. 14 and it failed.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 11:51am

jiken

jiken

1 post

Does anyone know the chances of a Djinn successfully dropping something. I've done like 8 of them and it just says Bad luck =_=

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 12:12pm

JamesNorris

JamesNorris

5 posts

I just used a djinn and got a golden great axe lv.22. It is an amazing axe that would normally cost 10000 for the axe and probably around 25000 to get it up to the same level as this one. So the djinn is worth it by far, it took me 1 in 13 to get this axe but i only spent around 15000. So djinns are not bad at all.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 12:17pm

Tingwilla

Tingwilla

11 posts

im thinking its best to save djinn (if possible) till max level as i think the drops scale with your level and gold cost, so by level 120? i assume is max from the achievements you could have 100 djinn and open them all for an insane set of end game gear.

but yeh im only level 22 and had 1 level 10 vampiric set boots in about 11 djinn

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 12:27pm

Tingwilla

Tingwilla

11 posts

also the charge slash, if timed to perfection obliterates anything.

Charge Slash rank 1 if timed when the halo appears hits like 27000 damage on armored enemies and completely removed their armor

i'd love to see what a perfectly timed charge Slash II can do...but its really hard to time without being hit yourself

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 1:21pm

shade338

shade338

133 posts

Ill ask again....i have found two stones now that are rare to find and they are called trial stones do any of you guys know what it does?

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 1:22pm

shade338

shade338

133 posts

Oops ok nevermind i know what they do.

Reply to Arcuz 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!