Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Arcuz 2

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 9:13pm

nesselectric

nesselectric

20 posts

oh so what level is that? haha oh wait.... omg........

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:07pm

themazing

themazing

3 posts

My question is actually really easy. How do you unstack stackable items? I hold shift and click, I hold control and click. Anything intuitive doesn't seem to work.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:15pm

Koffe123

Koffe123

9 posts

I've been stuck on the beholder for quite sometime already ^_^ .

Mino looks like a piece of cake close to him on rage. lol

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:16pm

nesselectric

nesselectric

20 posts

@theamazing Well you dont really need to... haha you just put it in the slot of you're composing and if you wanna use it just double click or put it in 1 2 or 3 place

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:18pm

nesselectric

nesselectric

20 posts

@Koffe123 You have to use sprint/dash against the eye.  Make sure you have on good long range attacks to! you gotta be pretty strong of course! i just got all my gear up to date got defense high ran around like an idiot blasting waves and specials! :)

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:23pm

Koffe123

Koffe123

9 posts

Haha! Thanks for the tip mate, I just got it tho.
I made it using the Silver Angel + Magic Defence Potion+ Attack Potion

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:27pm

themazing

themazing

3 posts

@nesselectric Yeah, but what if you want to compose a better stone? What if you want to split your potion stack and give some to Kimura? What if you want to take only what you'll need for composing instead of having to go all the way back to store the leftovers? There are plenty of reasons for splitting the stack! It needs to be in there if it isn't already.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:28pm

nesselectric

nesselectric

20 posts

Congrats! haha im on cerberus.... he deals #@*% and ??? damage :) i died in little time... he hard..

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:34pm

nesselectric

nesselectric

20 posts

@theamazing sorry bro, its been to long and i dont remember how from the first game either... ill tell you if i find out.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 10:37pm

themazing

themazing

3 posts

Thanks. The first game didn't have stackables. Everything had its own individual slot so if you maxed out the slots you couldn't get more potions, stones, etc.

Reply to Arcuz 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!