ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440067
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

OK, I just combined a trials stone with a stone of blessing, I got something "the trials 1". It said to dbl click it to use. I did, and it disappeared, saying I wasn't worthy enough...what gives with this?? When can you use them??

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@jimmie you have to either complete the game or beat the three guardians.. im not sure i tried it to said the same thing im level 55

forsaken91
forsaken91
1 posts
Peasant

is there any hope for me , im going dual falchions and all stats -luck (no gold/loot problems on 90 luck

wrymslayer
wrymslayer
16 posts
Nomad

Does any one know how to "actively defend"? I keep seeing things for it but never how to actually do it.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I have got to be doing something wrong as far as killing the Mino. I'm at level 24, damage is between 683 - 878, shield block is 13% (+3%), health/mana is 2005/916, Charge slash 2, divine blessing 2, guardian (2), Axe proficiency and axe final blow (both are 1), and hurricane (1). This should be plenty to beat the Mino. I get hime down to where he starts throwing fireballs, then I'm dead. Can he be beaten before he starts flinging the fireballs??

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

@wyrmslayer..I think the active defense is one of the "active" skills you can select when you level up.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

@nesselectric i was lvl 38 and just used a trial stone lvl 34 succesfully so you dont have to defeat the 3 guardians.
after defeating the trial boss i got a very nice item from there.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@h2n2 soooo.... how? do i use it? lol

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

@nesselectric
axel231 at page 13 said you need to be roughly at most 2-3 levels above the level of the stone to actually use it.
i dont know if this is true but its an explanation

UnrealUnarmed100
UnrealUnarmed100
1 posts
Nomad

where is PAAAAAAUL?

im are searching for it.. i cant go for fight with anothers boss......... HELP! i need find a Paul and Anna..

Arcuz 2, Remember it...
Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

You took the words right out of my mounth

Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

I been searching 2 hours for that stupid dude and i still dont have any clue

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

Yeah my datas gotten erased twice due to my stupid registryscanner but thanks h2n2 i was way above level 14... lmao

Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

@nesselectric you know where paul is??

wrymslayer
wrymslayer
16 posts
Nomad

@Jimmie for mino I beat him at level 20 with about 1.9k health 500 def and 19% block (17+2), Basically all I did was dodge his attacks til he did a "bigger" attack where his axe stuck in the ground then you hit a couple times then dodge til you can take his armor out. This process applies to when he does the fireballs (no avoiding it sorry, it sucks I know) but just play smart and DONT TANK. He deals way to much dmg too fast. Dodge his rushing attacks and when he does fireballs go behind him and repeat what you did during the beginning of the battle (dodge hit hit hit dodge hit hit break armor combo dodge)

Bring lots of health potions, I used 20ish medium

Showing 136-150 of 573