ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440036
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Hate to keep asking, but the one NPC in town says something about getting past the traps then bring him the treasure..where are the traps? It's not even in the missions yet (still trying to kill the Mino..I can't figure it out, there are times he just stands there with me whacking away, yet his strength is rebuilding).

Dave1004
Dave1004
3 posts
Peasant

@Jimmie: I think it was on level 5 of the dungeon. There's a bunch of spinning blades and stuff, you just gotta go through it all and get the treasure at the end for the quest. The Minotaur is pure B.S, it's a really boring fight. The way to win is to just be cautious. Take it slow...It took me 20 minutes to win my fight, and I was level 17. Just keep whacking away until his armor breaks, then unleash ALL YOU HAVE on him. A good combo is using Beserk/Potion of strength, and perhaps the Dash speed-skill thingy skill. (It increases attack speed.) A note of warning: When he gets to roughly 1/4 of his HP, his damage triples. On my tanker character (2100 life, 560 defense, 24% block chance), he kills me off in two hits. And his charge is an instant kill if he gets you. It's boring, I know. The boss should have his armor removed, would make it easier. Fun game although, but the Djiins are complete bull****. I've used 14 so far, 8 on my first character and 6 on my second, and have won nothing. Don't use them, it's a money sink. Worthless pieces of crap.

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

Yeah the djiins are a huge money pit, I have only managed to get one piece of gear from it thus far was a set piece which is great and all for the massive amount of money I wasted on the things. Anyone gotten the beholder down yet the guy just destroys me.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

@Dave...thanks for the tips. I sort of figured that the djiin's were a waste, I just throw them away now. I've gone through those "traps" several times but didn't find any treasure..maybe I went the wrong way once I got through them. I'll try it again since I have all the waypoints saved and can get to it fairly easily. Hard to imagine why they made the 1st boss that tough..it's a real challenge. I'm at level 19, and have "Guardian" (I think that's what it's called) on 2...

Dave1004
Dave1004
3 posts
Peasant

@Jimmie: Huh. Well, the trap-map (lol) goes one way, so it should be pretty simple. Maybe it's randomly generated, which would explain it. Yeah, the Guardian is an amazing skill. My current character is going great, level 2 of the dungeon and I found a blue +2 Steel Shield, with +21% block and 98 armor. I feel lucky! If you have 40,000+ gold, go ahead and give a few Djiins a try, otherwise save your money. You'll need it for potions and up-to-date gear. Good luck!

A protip: At the end of the trap-place-thingy, there'll be 7 chests, 6 of them "Normal", and one of them the quest item. If you set a teleport in there, every 20 minutes those 6 chests will reset, so you can farm them. I did that for about two hours, made a killing! And got some great gear to boot. It really helps against the Minotaur...

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

After killing one of the slimes in that drop the planar gates a giant one popped up, don't know if its random or just after you kill so many slimes mom gets pissed. Not too tough but as she dies she spits out a bunch of the small ones. No armor on the big slime though so easy kill and drops another gate to boot.

Dave1004
Dave1004
3 posts
Peasant

I figured I might as well write down how I beat the Minotaur. I hope this will be of use to anybody...

Character

I recommend that you be at least level 18 before trying the Minotaur, since it'll save you a lot of grief if you lose. Plus, if you die, you lose gold and EXP, both which are valuable commodities. My character was a focused dual-wielding Falchion warrior, with a lot of focus on damage.

Attributes

I focused 50% on strength, 25% on constitution, and 25% on Luck. Every third or so level I would dump 5 points into Agility. This led to a decently balanced character, with emphasis on damage. You can instead put the Luck points into Agility if you so desire, but I like my drop rates with high Luck.

Skills

You can choose which skills you want, but these are the few that are VITAL:

Assassin
Backstab II
Sprint
Divine Blessing

The whole point to these skills is the damage. As a note, Sprint boosts your movement speed AND attack speed, I don't really know why. Divine Blessing allows you to do heavy damage to armor, which is very useful. Assassin is for boosting the Backstab skill.

Items

I went in with 45 medium health potions, 30 minor mana and 5 potions of beserk. My gear was two level 17 Falchions (I forgot the names...) and full level 17 gear (From the blacksmith.) I had a Level 2 Lightning and a level 1 % damage boost on my first Falchion. The second had Level 1 Poison and level 1 % damage. Not much required here, but try and focus on armor.

Strategy

You have to focus on his armor. Use Divine Blessing to rip through his armor, and use Sprint to dodge his attacks. Just jump out of the way. Use whatever skills you like. A few seconds before his armor falls, drink a Beserk potion and take the last of the armor down. When he's stunned from the loss of armor, Backstab behind him and hit for everything you got. A good go should take down 10-20% of his health. Repeat this until he gets to about 1/4 life, when we gets angry. When you see this happening (He starts to "Charge up&quot, DODGE. His normal attack will have an added range attack onto it, and he will CONSTANTLY charge. This is where the fight gets boring. Use Sprint whenever you can, and dodge around him, hitting him when it's safe. If he catches you while charging, you're dead. You should be able to take him down this way, if you're lucky. Tanking him doesn't work, because he'll just slaughter you.

I hope this works right, and helps you guys. The Minotaur is a ridiculous fight, but once you beat him...Note that you may have to grind for gold to get the top-level gear and potions.

smashkt
smashkt
2 posts
Nomad

what are the Stones of Trial used for ?!?

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

@smashkt: You compose it with the stone of blessing, soul, and holy and it makes a gate of trial. It said I wasn't hero enough for the trials so I'm thinking its maybe something for you to do after you beat the game. Only a guess though. Also if you use the gate and aren't able to go through it wastes it so save before you experiment with it.

chetlaxong
chetlaxong
6 posts
Nomad

Being patient and you might kill the Minotaur, you should be at least level 16, 17 to kill him because he will become **** trong when his health bar turns down to 1/4. I luckily killed it. After you kill him, you might see some bonus bosses on the way. This time, dying is not much than a hobby). You can combine the Trial Stone with the stone of blessing, soul stone and holy stone; it will make a portal to the trial bosses. Be careful cauz' they are not easy to get passed. Be at least level 33 for the first boss, 37 for second boss, ...
When you're about 30, you can go back to level 14 to kill the 2 giant heads easily, refresh the game constantly to make money by killing it. It's all I know for now.
Does anybody know how to kill the second Guardian, he's super cunning as the quest implies. And why I haven't gotten anything from Dijin since I killed the Minotaur? Is it fate?(

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

i'm tanker, lvl 19, hp about 2,5k def 450+ and atk 400+, for mino fight just tank him and use pot constantly, must have skill is divine blessing, sprint and deflection, it'll be long fight, use atk pot to make it quicker ,be smart. i try 1 times

dinner
dinner
2 posts
Shepherd

Every time I fail at the minotaur, I grind through another level before trying again. I just lost for the fifth or sixth time on level 25. I've got a lot of 5 point monsters to kill.

JamesNorris
JamesNorris
5 posts
Nomad

The Trial Stone is a stone that you combine with any of the 3 combination stones (ex. Holy Stone). After that you receive a Trial Gate. Each Gate has a certain level, I have not found out whats wrong when it says you are not good enough, but I have used one that was 18 and didn't make it very far, then I tried a lv. 14 and it failed.

jiken
jiken
1 posts
Peasant

Does anyone know the chances of a Djinn successfully dropping something. I've done like 8 of them and it just says Bad luck =_=

JamesNorris
JamesNorris
5 posts
Nomad

I just used a djinn and got a golden great axe lv.22. It is an amazing axe that would normally cost 10000 for the axe and probably around 25000 to get it up to the same level as this one. So the djinn is worth it by far, it took me 1 in 13 to get this axe but i only spent around 15000. So djinns are not bad at all.

Showing 31-45 of 573