ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440434
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
anis991
anis991
7 posts
Nomad

@jimme thank you for your advices man, but i don't think that i can kill the 125lvl monster, not thaht he can kill me(actually my block is over 100% and my magic resist too) the problem is that it's 5 levels higher than me, i cannot do a single scratch on him, while if my block fails, he'll drop half of my health

anis991
anis991
7 posts
Nomad

and i don't think the 2nd Ssyba is a glitch, i think it's suppose to be some sort of impossible challenge, which no one can complete :/

@mikestoll(can i just call you mike?)
that's not the only secret, the water well is a secret too,
you keep taping they give you potions(the well give health pots, and the tree gives mana pots)

mikestoll
mikestoll
5 posts
Nomad

@anis991 yes you can call me mike, i said that in my post but im not very well at explaining things =/

anis991
anis991
7 posts
Nomad

no prob mike
anyways i still haven't figured out how to beat it

and who agree that kimura is annoying ?
he keeps talking and pretending tthat his the bestn well he is the best...AT DYING AND PRETENDING!
but the good thing is that i cannot talk and he talks for me, good

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Kimura does have one advantage - he acts as a decoy. If you notice, most of the baddies will go after him, leaving you to back-stab them etc. I do wish the printed "talking" he does could be turned off though. Also, it would have been nice to be able to upgrade his armor and weapon so that he didn't die quite as much.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Just some random thoughts... I think I'm about done with this game. The first time through the dungeon was fun..the 2nd time takes WAY too long. If in fact Ssyba can't be beaten in the 2nd time through, what's the point? Why bother really. It's really pretty silly for someone to design a game that technically can't be beaten. Unique weapons and armor should be available to purchase, rather than running around looking for slimes and 2-headed giants in the hope of getting something "good", only to find out that it's a sword, when you use an axe, or vice-versa. The djiin's do give out some decent things (when they work) but again the same problem with the randomness of what you get. "Sets" of armor/weps are almost impossible to assemble. THe trials are a joke at higher levels since (for example) I'm level 104 and am expected to somehow kill a level 125 shadow. Nonnaut really needs to rethink how they've put this all together and come out with an update for it.

anis991
anis991
7 posts
Nomad

@mike well i didn't think of that advantage, but it doesn't happen to me, he always stay in the back, letting me be the courage one, and when a monster hits him, he says "have mercy", what a freak
and i agree that the 2nd time you go through the dungeon, not when you have stat potions , as kimura says "die die die! one shot one kill", but the prob i had is that minotaur, he is at my level, he is so strong(ofc not as strong as Ssyba) his weakness is his axe, when it gets stuck on the ground, i darin 75% of his health with the thunder storm and the "obeying" tornado,

and i agree about the sets, i hardly got one! poison set, the hidden skill is 5 waves of poison that goes through all of the screen, but requires 100% mana, which means if i don't have any pots, i only have one chance to perform it

anis991
anis991
7 posts
Nomad

sry i meant @jimme

@anil,
your PC must be blocking the game, the data gets save either in the site you played the game at, or in you PC or in your browser

mikestoll
mikestoll
5 posts
Nomad

I found a bug if you have a free skill point and you click accept without putting any points on it you can fill your health and mana stuff well almost fill it

Onslow
Onslow
5 posts
Nomad

Copied from ageofgames forum: How to not lose a saved game

Save your game via menu or going to that circle on town but don't close browser and then open explorer (not IE) and go to on Windows XP c:\\documents and settings\\username\\application data\\macromedia\\flash player\\#sharedobjects and on Windows Vista/7 C:\\Users\\username\\AppData\\Roaming\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects and copy that folder which is there to safe somewhere (I copy it to desktop) and now you have backup of your savegames, next time you play Arcuz 2 (or any other flashgame which stores saves to there) open browser and copy folder where your savegames are to under #sharedobjects (delete other folder in there) and goto gamesite and load Arcuz 2 or any other flashgame and play.

Also, using this method you can also cheat while composing. If it fails, just go back to your saved folder and try again :-)

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I've more or less stopped playing Arcuz 2 for the reasons I gave in an earlier post on page 46 of this thread. Since I never played the original Arcuz, I've started that one now. So far so good...it's different from the 2nd version, but still close enough that things are familiar. Same issues with the randomness of better armor/weapon drops, but at least I know what to expect, and what not to expect. I really don't understand why the unique weapons and armor weren't made available for purchase though, to make a "set" etc. So, the charge would be ridiculously high in gold, you would have to grind away until you got enough gold for purchase of what you wanted.

Onslow
Onslow
5 posts
Nomad

I've more or less stopped playing Arcuz 2 for the reasons I gave in an earlier post on page 46 of this thread. Since I never played the original Arcuz, I've started that one now.

I do prefer Arcuz 1 to Arcuz 2 as I find A2 a bit too hard here and there, spoils the fun. As bosses are leveling up at the same pace as your own char, you don't get that much reward for the endless grinding.
rhaylyz05
rhaylyz05
1 posts
Nomad

i also experienced this kind of problem that my saved game cant be load.. after i closed my computer and turn it on, my all progress also was gone.. it always appear NEW GAME... no Continue.. please fix this problem.. thanks

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I've been playing Arcuz 1 for a bit now. Honestly, in some ways I like it better than #2. Moving around on a map to me is better than those seemingly endless dungeons. I can see where storage is a problem in #1 though since items won't "stack" like in #2. Also, in #1, it's way too easy to open chests and take things you don't really want while you're fighting. Some improvements and upgrades were done in #2, but still, really good grade weapons and armor cannot be purchased..to me, that's the single biggest flaw in both versions. All in all though, a decent game.

Interten
Interten
1 posts
Nomad

Which is the best weapon in Arcuz 2?

Showing 451-465 of 573