ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440005
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Meteorg007
Meteorg007
1 posts
Nomad

The way i beat the Minotaur was i maxed out shield bash then i challenged him first i dodged his attack then hit him. then when he gets stronger and uses fireballs i used shield bash to knock out his armor you can hit him with it pretty far from him them i just hit him after his armor goes down but i used 30 small mana potions and 15 small heath and 12 medium health but it worked.

and you can get different items from the bosses? i got 1 golden knights armor (lvl 23) 1 golden gauntlet (lvl 23) 1 golden great axe (Lvl 23) and 1 golden tower shield (lvl 23) what did you guys get >???<

dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

hey guys, i found a glitch to beat Balor in the matter of a few seconds on the second time,

Save knights chronicles in your inventory, u know how after u used it once, save and quit, u can no longer go back into the chronicle, and if u try using it the whirlpool appears, well after the whirlpool appears it only takes one strike to kill everyone, and like 10 strikes to balor at level 125

i made another thread on this forum titled: ARCUZ 2: ACHIEVEMENT WALKTHROUGH

i pretty much describe how to unlock all of the achievements, the only ones i have not gotten so far (or do not know how to get)is the

DUNGEON KEEPER - is this the infinite Arena in Celeste's challanges, i beat this but after i finished it i hit highscores which caused my screen to freeze, so don't know if this is it or not?

KIMURA'S WRATH - As hard as i try i cannot jump on this little bugger's head 10 times, Any advice?

PS. after playing for 60 hours, i have to restart the game since I did not spend any ability points on the shields, so i did not have the damage reflection to beat the final boss,

Thanks in advance

dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

I am sorry if this double posts.

Ok so First, i found out a glitch to beat the level 125 balor with around 10 strikes, and anyone else with only 1 strike

Use the knights chronicles to create that awkward whirlwind that u cannot go in, then go fight balor (you will see weird japanese writing on the screen),

Secondly, I made another thread in this forum titled, ARCUZ 2: ACHIEVEMENT WALKTHROUGH, where i describe how to get all of the achievements, in the first post i did not know some, but i found out later on,

The only achievements i am having a tough time is:

KIMURA's WRATH - Any advice on how to jump on this little bugger;s head 10 times in a row??

ENDLESS DUNGEON - Is this the infinite Arena of Celesete's challange? I beat it but i clicked high scores which froze my screen and not sure if that is the reason why the acheivement did not unlock, i would re-do it but already re-started a new game after 60+hours of playtime cuz i did not get the damage deflection ability and apparantly its the only way to beat Balor (without the glitch i just talked about that is)

dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

so I actually got KIMURA's WRATH, i achieved this when i was going for the 999 combo, by jumping on the bunch of ghosts that come out when u kill one,

I also got a two roasted turkeys in the process from chests, anyone else ever get them?

ninjashadowfog
ninjashadowfog
3 posts
Nomad

i would reccomend having ake skills in each slot,

i look through those comments and people have trouble with the minotuar .
the axe is great because the two skills blade storm and summon storm starts giveing him a beating,it has atleast 12 hits of pure powerful damage that will reapeatedly breaks his armor. samething for the three other guardians the eye and cerebraus. also the tree close to the gate is special and so is the well tap space next to them and they give you potions

ninjashadowfog
ninjashadowfog
3 posts
Nomad

miscounteed the blade storm does 46

Epicarmordude
Epicarmordude
6 posts
Shepherd

so I actually got KIMURA's WRATH, i achieved this when i was going for the 999 combo, by jumping on the bunch of ghosts that come out when u kill one,

I also got a two roasted turkeys in the process from chests, anyone else ever get them?
[quote]

I have got the roasted turkeys dogpoundz...and I have no clue what to do. Also, currently level 29, and need help deciding whether to keep sets or not. Thanks!

mosemizrahi
mosemizrahi
1 posts
Nomad

Minotaur tips:
Tip 1: Use an axe and a shield
Tip 2: Try blocking or escaping when it attacks.
Tip 3: Have points in berserk, fire elemental, speedup.You can also use divine blessing if you want.
Tip 4:When you're close tobreak its armor, use your buff skills and start unleashing your power.
Tip 5: Don't forget mana and health potions.
I killed itin second try, in 5 armor breaks or somethinglike that.

redum1
redum1
1 posts
Peasant

is there someone that can tell me how can i get the yitian sword (i am a portuguese boy)

CWF10
CWF10
1 posts
Peasant

HOW DO YOU GET YITAN SWORD!?

superc1234567
superc1234567
1 posts
Nomad

Get 1 point in dual-wield. Equip 2 axes. swing through one combo. Then change one of the axes for a sword. Now you have a extremely fast axe.

To kill minotuar:
If you dont have blade storm:

Get tiger jump, charge slash, assassin, and divine blessing.
Keep jumping on him until he does a big swing and has his axe buried in the ground. Then hit him with charge slash, you should destroy or almost destroy all his armor.

When minotuar gets to 25% health he starts going rage and starts charging. When he charges MAKE SURE YOU DODGE (else you will die instantly). Keep on doing the first combo and win.

With Blade Storm: Divine Blessing + Assasin + Bladestorm = instant win.

killinami
killinami
1 posts
Nomad

=3

renicarnation58897
renicarnation58897
2 posts
Peasant

for any1 who dont know knight paul is on 33 floor

elyemon2
elyemon2