ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 439990
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
omega98721
omega98721
1 posts
Nomad

where can i find the smiths armor?

pascal4815
pascal4815
1 posts
Nomad

i cant give my quest i dont know why i am going to the man in d19 and he just says Undefined
helpme

TelekineticWind
TelekineticWind
2 posts
Nomad

What's the easiest way to find "Stones of Blessing"?
I can never find any.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Make them, but finding them is a pain unless you up luck and something else a lot.

Cooler123
Cooler123
1 posts
Farmer

How do you actively block

molgoatkirby
molgoatkirby
1 posts
Nomad

This low hp bug is driving me crazy, my maximum HP keeps randomly getting set to a really small number, sometimes my maximum HP even gets set to 0, sometimes it goes down to a negative amount, so the second anything hits me for any damage I'll die. Does anyone know what causes this glitch and how to prevent it? I'm wondering if it's somehow related to the Life Force spell. Every time it happens I have to leave wherever I am, and restart the game, which is a pain. Also sometimes my mana also gets set to a really low maximum, but it's usually normal.

Here's a screenshot of it http://i.imgur.com/6koDN2s.png

boo2603
boo2603
1 posts
Nomad

[/b]That room on cave 3 scared the crap out of me, if you find it, you will know what i mean.

johndevera01
johndevera01
2 posts
Nomad

how to do online save

johndevera01
johndevera01
2 posts
Nomad

ghow to online save?

DebbyM690
DebbyM690
2 posts
Nomad

Can someone please help me with the teleporter that appears on some of the dungeon's floors. All it says is press space... but how do you go to the next floor? Like, how do you go from C1 to C4?

maxto
maxto
1 posts
Nomad

i,m maxto lvl 120 strenght 365 luck 187 agility 85 i beat the final boss

lightning409
lightning409
1 posts
Blacksmith

By pressing the A and D or up and down keys, you can navigate through the floors that you have discovered.

benpokdigmega
benpokdigmega
1 posts
Nomad

For those who have problems with Elf poem, you just need 3 large potion of rejuenation to create diamond angel tears and can do it with other potion of rejuenation.

SunSidTDM
SunSidTDM
2 posts
Nomad

Elf poem quest:
There are many way to complete it, you need a small earth, water, and wind crystal with a blessing stone in the center or 3 large potions of rejuvenation etc...

Phil223344
Phil223344
2 posts
Shepherd

Elf Poem Quest:

I figured something out. I had never used my silver angel tears potion (quest reward from one of the earlier chapters); I put three large potions of rejuvenation around the center, and in the center put my silver angel tears potion, and it worked and was upgraded to diamond angel tears potion. Try this method if you have the silver angel tears potion from that quest, and never used it.

Showing 556-570 of 573