ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 439979
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
themazing
themazing
3 posts
Nomad

@nesselectric Yeah, but what if you want to compose a better stone? What if you want to split your potion stack and give some to Kimura? What if you want to take only what you'll need for composing instead of having to go all the way back to store the leftovers? There are plenty of reasons for splitting the stack! It needs to be in there if it isn't already.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

Congrats! haha im on cerberus.... he deals #@*% and ??? damage i died in little time... he hard..

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@theamazing sorry bro, its been to long and i dont remember how from the first game either... ill tell you if i find out.

themazing
themazing
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks. The first game didn't have stackables. Everything had its own individual slot so if you maxed out the slots you couldn't get more potions, stones, etc.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@theamazing bad news! it doesnt.. say how.. lol Tbh i never thought much about my teamate! its why hes wearing arm like 25 levels below me! but id say just buy a certain amount of potions for now and give them to him.
READ THIS PARAGRAPH vvvvvvvv
Or as a tip just watch how many potions you collect... by the well on the south in arcuz(the town) you can keep hitting space and get free pots... and by the tree to the left of paul on the south (idk exactly which tree but you can get free POTS THERE TO!

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

Oh well, got cerberus on the first try. lol Beware of the beholder ^_^

Rushblast
Rushblast
6 posts
Shepherd

cerberus is powerful,got killed in just few minutes.Got him on the second try.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

No way... lol you play safe then Koffe123.. shiz i got owned by him twice then i finally just said all right.. ima get serious now

bigtimelaxgoalie8
bigtimelaxgoalie8
4 posts
Nomad

so i mayyyy be ahead of yall from reading your posts...i'm on Dungeon 42. This is the final stop before you take on the final boss. problem is when you get there, there is a large portal like tower. when you get to the top and attempt to go in it spawns 3 Dark Knights(Fire) all with armor at level 62. I can break their armor but my attacks dont hurt them AT ALL after that....WHAT!?!? super confused and frustrated...thought i was finally going to beat this and be over it...FML anyone possibly have any insight??

jackylee128
jackylee128
2 posts
Nomad

I've finished the game
but still I have no clues for four things
First The trial gates(i wasn't able to enter the gate)
Secondly,the Knight Chronicles(bugs when double clicked)
Thirdly,The mission for discovering the hidden composition formula
(Elf Poem) I guess it's about elements stones.portions?
and finally the achievement of revealing the Arcuz Village Secret..

bigtimelaxgoalie8
bigtimelaxgoalie8
4 posts
Nomad

@jackylee128....so you know about the 3 dark knights i mentioned. how the F#$! did you beat them!?!?! spent the past 2 hours on this. yes i have no life :-\\

jackylee128
jackylee128
2 posts
Nomad

@bigtimelaxgoalie8 I think you must get a higher lv to attempt the three knights..

bigtimelaxgoalie8
bigtimelaxgoalie8
4 posts
Nomad

****it....hahahah thanks

DraconePyre123
DraconePyre123
2 posts
Shepherd

who ever needs quick leveling and extreme power just play the hacked version!

DraconePyre123
DraconePyre123
2 posts
Shepherd

in hacked version its my first i hav lvl 100 all skills at max and an insane amount of gold

Showing 76-90 of 573