ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 439676
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@DraconePyre123 Ya im playing the hacked first so i can get my strats down and dont have to play the unhacked one for hours and hours ffs..xD btw i even died by cerberus with the hacked version because of his breath...

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

For anyone who is looking for the secret of arcuz achievement. I got it after pulling the potion up from the well in town, and from doing the same at a tree southeast of paul. Hope it works.

dinner
dinner
2 posts
Shepherd

Is it possible to switch a game from an unhacked version to the hacked version? All of this leveling up is getting monotonous.

yj564
yj564
1 posts
Peasant

About the Djiins: it is useful that you save them and open them at once, usually you get a good piece with your 3rd or 4th open. Do not open a single one, you wont have any good luck.

Adyxxx
Adyxxx
1 posts
Nomad

how the heck do you upgrade your set items ??? i tried with the holy stone the purple one and the pink and it didnt do s*** !!! can some1 help pls ?

machivaldemon
machivaldemon
1 posts
Nomad

i have 4 items gold stats but still

i cant defeat beholder and do u know how to beat skelton king

corrupt284
corrupt284
4 posts
Nomad

you can never upgrade set items

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

the yellow giant is near impossible if you get him below 25% health and dont finish him off he enrages gaining like 400% movement speed, 400% non stop attack speed able to just hit you so fast you cant move/run avoid anything and 4 ghosts of fire/ice/poison/thunder hitting and chasing you at same speed.

so i timed a few charge slash up perfectly and took him 100-50 then 50-0% in 2 armor breaks and.....nothing no exp no reward, no point killing these ahrd *******s?

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

A djiin FINALLY dropped a really nice weapon for me. It's a lvl 21 great axe. Dmg is 426-565, it has lvl 2 fire, 3% critical hit (lvl 2), 3 HP recovery (lvl 2), +40 attack bonus (lvl 2), +8% attack bonus. Also, if you have "magical" helmet, armor, shield, gloves, and boots, you get additional powers, including a 6-shot fireball. 2 or 3 hits most anywhere kills most everything...

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

Well I use djiins mustly for the save when things seems lost. They're usefull that way

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@Koffe123 EXACTOMUNDO. perfect for a quick save!
@cellenus87890 Yeah i said that in my post on page 9! the READ THIS PARAgRAPH ONE! i found it right after i did on the basic missions... and was like wdf.. these arent supppost to be here... and then was like.. sure why not and just made hella pots(potions)

Angushawk12
Angushawk12
48 posts
Nomad

is there a way to combine to get poison weapons?

JamesNorris
JamesNorris
5 posts
Nomad

Im stuck on the elf poem... anyone know how to beat it?

zauriel
zauriel
6 posts
Nomad

I recommend to get weapons from djinn and then if it has lvl 1 thunder, fire, ice , spend all your cash buying crystals with the elf till you max it

dsurpint101
dsurpint101
2 posts
Jester

what do you do to finish the elf poems?

Showing 91-105 of 573