ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440001
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
axel231
axel231
1 posts
Nomad

Please read this, I am a sage of gaming.

You only need one of the smallest blessing stones for the stone of trials, you need to be roughly at most 2-3 levels above the level of the stone to actually use it.

You get more trial stones from one passage rooms when a golden monster appears.

There is if i remember correctly 4 levels of the trials, each getting progressively harder, your supposed to be fighting your shadow clone / shadow link, they are all fairly easy until the last one when he uses backstab, the gravity pull and dash.

I suggest building magic resist on your character / items, EVERY BOSS and nearly EVERY MONSTER uses magic and its always the hardest when the boss is at 1/3rd and thats when they start casting crazy magic, somehow i have 259% magic resist and I'm literally a boss myself, you can tank nearly all damage.

4 Large rejuvenation potions = one diamond angel tears, these are by far the most important potions in the game.

I do however really need some tips on how to kill slimes, the closest ive got to killing one is just taking its first armour break and then by that point its already trying to run away.

How to CHEAT items, djinn, gold, save points. DO NOT READ PAST HERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

1. Open arcuz 2 in your browser
2. Open a second arcuz 2 in another browser
3. Begin both games

Your second browser acts as a save point.

4. On your first browser do what you want to do risk free. (i.e. open a djinn, combine a high level item, fight a boss your unsure you can beat.)

5. If it fails or you don't get an item from the djinn, save and quit to the menu screen on the first browser.

6. Tab to second browser and run to the save point (the spinning circle in town.

7. tab back to first browser, play, continue.

You have successfully reverted your save, with patience you can combine any item risk free, fight any boss risk free, use the djinn risk free.

PotatoMadness
PotatoMadness
1 posts
Nomad

I have a question.. I play Arcuz 2 In
http://www.solidgames.com/arcuz-2.html

Now.. Everytime I go to the Arena thingo from the girl..Whenever I get out of the Arena.. It doesnt save.. It loads my past data.. Please help.. Its killing me

byhlhq
byhlhq
4 posts
Nomad

Level over 40 u don't have to worry about the skeleton king, but two headed monster still worry about the ghost sometimes.

It seems lv.45 can't deal with D27 boss, although I have 10 skills not yet used.

When slime mother comes scares me a little but can provide half bar of lv.44 experience.
Very Good Game BTW.

gmostratos
gmostratos
1 posts
Shepherd

GUYS IN ORDER TO GET THE 'LORE KEEPER' ACHIEVEMENT GO SOUTH WEST OF THE VILLAGE AND YOU WILL FIND A TREE ABOVE THE FENCE;
TAP QUICKLY SPACE AND YOU GET FREE SPIRIT POTIONS AND THE ACHIEVEMENT AND 2000 GOLD!!
ENJOY

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

@axel231 great tips

as i posted earlier if you corner the green slime and hit it with charge slash II, thats waiting for 1 halo and striking on the 2nd halo you should break its armor and kill it in that single charge slash II, im around level 34 and the slime goes from 100%hp/armor bam 58000 damage dead.

TheGreenBook
TheGreenBook
4 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm at the Big Red Seal for the Minotuar, I have the Orb Thingy in my inventory, but still I can't get past. Is my game glitched?

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

@thegreenbook if you're still stuck which by now u might not be, you just have to press space bar.

Norhas00
Norhas00
6 posts
Nomad

Is enlightenment worth putting AP's into?

Shikate
Shikate
3 posts
Nomad

Hello, I have got a very big problem. When I have a mission with killing minotaur, there is a fire barrier in 7th dungeon. I have got fire yooseki, but nothing happens. Can anyone help me? I really like this game, so please, tell me how to destroy that barrier. Thanks!

Norhas00
Norhas00
6 posts
Nomad

Press spacebar by the barrier

Shikate
Shikate
3 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU!

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Shikate...after you break that barrier and face the Mino, you may say something else other than "Thank You" lol. I'm at lvl 23 and haven't beaten him yet.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

Killing slimes is hard as shiz.... jimmie123! i used dash, sprint, get a attack and beserk potion in 1 and 2 along with a mana potion and attack like hell and right when he shield is about to break and this may or may not take a high level but uuse the controllable hurricane which is like level 50.... so it takes alot.... but i got a level 4 thunder blade after i went into the "PLANER GATE" you get from it

Shikate
Shikate
3 posts
Nomad

I beated him on 20 lvl. I just wasn't angry on him and I used my brain. That's all...

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@shikate just know you gotta keep attacking him over and over or he will without a doubt escape lol

Showing 121-135 of 573