ForumsGamesArcuz II

17 12881
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

The sequel of this great game is out! Comment and talk about it!

• 17 Replies
Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

I think that it is more fun than Arcuz 1. I dont really like games like arcuz 1 and 2 but it is still more fun.

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Arcuz 1 was ok...it hard to get crystals and hard to level up as well. But with arcuz 2 it is more of a challenge the crystals are easier to obtain and you have an ally who keeps dieing.

Ghost00117
Ghost00117
7 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to understand what Active Defense is. Is it a passive thing that gives you a chance to block enemy attacks when you have a shield equipped? Or is there a button you have to hit in time with enemy attacks in order to attempt to block?

Also, I LOVED Arcuz. Still do. I almost jumped around like a giddy little school girl when I saw Arcuz 2 pop up on the homepage (I'm a 20 year old male and I was in the middle of a University computer lab when all of this happened). I loved the axe. Picked it right off the bat and never looked back. To no surprise, I've picked it again, LOL! High damage FTW!

montyjj
montyjj
5 posts
Farmer

the active defense is triggered by a button indeed. if you go to the "skills" folder, you can click on the "active defense" skill and drag it to lower right corner and set it to a specific key. i tried it a bit and it seems that the later you push the key the better. but you can even hold the key anyway..

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Oh BTW i have beaten the first guardian and it was hard....he will do constant attacks that does alot of damage just be sure you guys are level 21 when you face him and have lots of medium size health potions. it took me 34 to stay alive...

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Hey i have found this item called the "trial stone" does any one know what it does?

Ghost00117
Ghost00117
7 posts
Nomad

Those dumb yellow giants. Do they really need to call in those ghosts? Isn't the speed and damage output increases enough? I mean, the yellow ******* doesn't even give you his back anymore.

And Kinamaru (I think that's his name) could very well be one of the most useless partners in the history of games. At least when it comes to boss battles. He's a **** ranger so why doesn't he go and hide in the opposite corner of the boss and put out shots? Instead he just runs right at them as if he's the world's best at melee combat and dies repeatedly filling the screen with annoying text of how he's going to fake his death in a pitiful attempt to gather his strength back. I wish I could send him on his merry way.

I got waaay overexcited with this game. I'll keep trying at it, but I really shouldn't have given it a 10. More like a 7.

beaver148
beaver148
32 posts
Nomad

Do you have to level up to unlock some skills?

byhlhq
byhlhq
4 posts
Nomad

Level over 40 u don't have to worry about the skeleton king, but two headed monster still worry about the ghost sometimes.

It seems lv.45 can't deal with D27 boss, although I have 10 skills not yet used.

When slime mother comes scares me a little but can provide half bar of lv.44 experience.

Good Game BTW.

sardinenbuechse
sardinenbuechse
1 posts
Nomad

in D19 Geb tells me all the time "undefined" when i want to end my quest

wrymslayer
wrymslayer
16 posts
Nomad

@ghost I think its the second skill in the shield skill line, called Deflection or something like that. I have tried it out and its not easy to use (maybe for bosses?) but for the little guys its almost better tanking the dmg to hit more

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

i never really liked the arcuz games though

hillmer
hillmer
7 posts
Peasant

im lvl 120 and beat balor (1st time only) and when I try to use a trial gate it says im not a hero enough anyone know what to do?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I really like it, though I haven't played it lately. I think it's better and funnier than the first one and it has more options. I'm glad you have an ally with you, but sometimes he's pretty useless.

MartyFriedman
MartyFriedman
1 posts
Nomad

@hillmer

you must remember that using trial gate has some level requirements, i think you should be 4-5 levels ahead or below the trial gate or stone..

im also stuck at lvl 120 don't know what else to do.. i find it impossible to beat Balor and the Shadows without HAck. So i guess this is the end of it. lol..

i manage to reach this level and stats and items without hacks or cheat

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/k1c7z4.jpg[/IMG]

Showing 1-15 of 17