ForumsSupport Forumarmor chat

7 3366
pe8ejilh
pe8ejilh
4 posts
Nomad

i dont get it they should take more careful with the armor chat because some times for no reason they warn u

• 7 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

most people who hang out in the cha troom are spammers and idiots(usually in the serf one)

i personally do not use the chat room because of that reason
i dont think the armor chat has mods in it i guess

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Stick to the forums, bud.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Is there any other chat besides serf on armor chat?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I believe that has been brought many times before, and I think the mods, and admins are working on it. To add to what you said, I believe you have to get silver of the rank to get to the designated chat.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

most people who hang out in the cha troom are spammers and idiots(usually in the serf one)
i personally do not use the chat room because of that reason
i dont think the armor chat has mods in it i guess

So your calling me a spammer and an idiot?Well as a matter of fact I am not a spammer nor and idiot so please don't call me one thanks.

And I went in the chatroom once it said ZombieGirl had been warned 172 time's but I don't know why?

G_P2
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure about this, but I think that the mods will be able to have more control over the chatroom in the near future.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

People really enjoy warning others, it just goes to show that people here cannot be trusted, which is sad. Mods can go into the chat rooms and take care of things, but they have real lives too, so they can't be in there 24/7. People just need to grow up and not get power-hungry with the warnings.

Its Silver of a certain rank, not gold as was stated later. Serf chat is usually skeezy, but not always... I can only get into the Knight chat room, which is fine with me. I usually stick to the forums, though.

Showing 1-7 of 7