Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Shell Shock Live Discussion

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 4:08pm

mrTrippy

mrTrippy

532 posts

Well this is a general discussion for the game Shell Shock Live. Talk about anything pertaining to the game. Forum rules still apply that means keep the discussion friendly and do not spam (remember spam is anything under 7 words).

Well have fun!

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 5:32pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

Shell Shock Live is a great game! It takes skill but even if you are not great you have fun playing it. The one thing I hate is when people leave just because they are losing.

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 6:22pm

Roger721

Roger721

1,098 posts

Ah, Shell Shock Live... probably one of the best games around AG, this is the game that brought me to the site. Yes, I made my account because I wanted to record my progress on SSL.

Many months later, I still play it. I still try to reach level 40. It's very funny playing with friends and even random people!

It takes skill but even if you are not great you have fun playing it.

That makes the game even better!

The one thing I hate is when people leave just because they are losing.

That is not a buzzkill for me. It means more XP!

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 7:44pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

It takes skill but even if you are not great you have fun playing it.

That makes the game even better!

That's what i love most about the game. Sometimes i'm terrible at it but the fun factor is too great for that too matter.

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 7:57pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

That is not a buzzkill for me. It means more XP!

Ya, but I don't like sore losers. And you only get the AP from the points in the game. So if you are playing one on one you don't get much.

It would be nice if the game could tell when you just lost the connection or actually quit because of losing. I have lost my connection sometimes and I feel bad because I feel like people will think I just left.

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 8:23pm

mrTrippy

mrTrippy

532 posts

Well, what really bothers me are people who call you a n00b everytime you miss a shot or the people who just sit there and press random letters.

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 11:30pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

Shell Shock Live is pretty good. Well, almost all of the multiplayer games I've played were good. The game is good, but as mentioned, people can act stupid and just plain annoying. I suck at this game though. Haha...

Well, what really bothers me are people who call you a n00b everytime you miss a shot

Yup, I'd totally call them n00b after they miss a shot.

Posted Oct 4, '11 at 12:24am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

i dont mind other people being annoying. its just a shame that you have to pay for so many things you normally dontt get

Posted Oct 4, '11 at 5:39am

jayjay9

jayjay9

499 posts

Who knows that Nuke is the best weapon in the game for level 40! (i got Nuke)

Posted Oct 4, '11 at 6:04am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I enjoy this game a lot, but mainly when I play with people I know, and I don't play that often, probably about half an hour to an hour a day or so. I'm currently a level 15 with about 9,200 XP. I recently learned that level 40 requires 80k XP, so I have a long way to go, and at this rate I'll probably reach that in a year or something.

As for people quitting and blurting out random things; I usually like it when people quit on my team because they usually aren't very good and I often get their turns and it's nice having more XP, and I just ignore the people who blurt out random things. It isn't that annoying, but if they keep spamming it and it gets in the way of my aiming then I mute them.

Reply to General Shell Shock Live Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!