ForumsNews and Feedbackthis beta is kida a copy

6 2683
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

well iv been playing Kong and armor games so when they made this beta one i tried it out and its exactly the same as Kong so really i thought that it would be a one of a kind seems not

• 6 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

the same as kong? i didn't know kong started using our logo...and our games...and our exact site design? man they can really get things done in the few days i haven't been on

/sarcasm

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The design is exactly like Kongregate's, but with a different color scheme. I hope they change the front page, but there are one or two other threads in this subforum about it, so it's best to post in one of them.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

oh ghost of matrix i didn't see them sorry for that well i just wanted armorgames to have a diffrent front page than kong because it kinda looks like you put effort into the new website not just copied it from kong since this is just beta maybe they will change it

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

I can understand why Bazz might think this. However reading over the blog posts from AG i truly believe that AG3 will have its own unique vibe to it. I suggest you to read the blog too.

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

i have and i agree with dariyhick

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

C'mon is better now but game need to be good to have some achievements and can be rate only 1 time recpective game ...

Comment can make anybody ... but rate game and achievements no :P

Showing 1-6 of 6