ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90015
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

THE HOLLARAZORS SHALL NOT FALL AGAIN!!!

This time I start in Australia!!!!!
Maybe at the Southern Part of it!
I call this New Empire.....AUSTRALIA!!!

P.S I love Australia on "This" Earth...No Kangoroos

What an original name... But Australia is only inhabited by primitive natives as of yet... Are you sure? Your nation might very well fall to the greedy Spartans aswell! The Hollarazors themself have never failed though, they as a species survived. They are one of the three sentient species on Earth, the others are the mammals and the serpents.

The spartans battle rassuna in asia

Okay, the "War of the Black Sea" has begun... The Spartans are trying to take ofer the Black Sea. They only took over Crimea as of yet.

the persians have falled ?? god bless them and their ppl my ppl my land !!!!!!! now is time to take revenge time to take back out lands time to destroy salajakus time to take the lands of old mongols time to take back what was ours now my strategies ...

first we in gun times or sword times ???

ok the ppl in tehran and mashad and esfahan and shiraz the most big cities of iran do up rising against salajakus the ppl of old persia unite and all cities from big and little unite they pick guns swords bows whatever they can and attack the salajakus and before they attack to the big army they gather guns and ... (stealing from soldiers) after they take back their land they will pick a king named nader shah ... he will order ppl to unite and make armies and they equipt them and fortify the northern lands of new persia cause there is a chance that salajakus attack again after a while we defended the area we make better soldiers and ... and attack south and get arabia !!!!! with doing this stuff nader shah dies and another great king rises name shah abbas ... he will make even better armies and ... he will fortify the lands and armies he makes pathes and roades and ... he will repair the perspolis and our new capital is now perspolis(shiraz) thats enough for now thanks god ...

Unfortunately, every great empire comes to an end... Im looking forward to the ned of a certain country that has something to do with the number 50... Go figure. No offence to anyone though :P
Anyways, this is the era of colonization. The most used weapon is the musket right now. Organizing a full scale rebellion is not as easy as you think it would be... One city revolts, it wont be easy to hold it unless it gets support etc. But it is underway! Some cities in the area have joined the rebellion!

I take the east part of rassuna and name it "Russia"
*btw I am saying all this in a Russian accent"

and I create the movement whose mission is to protect the motherland!

Actually... Rassuna is supposed to represent Russia if you havent noticed yet :P Just like Norrdas represents the Nordic nations, the Slevans represented the Slavs, Azatac the Aztecs etc.

yepppppppppppppppppppppppy i dont have enemies for a while cause you guys are gonna fight hurrrrrrrrrrray !!!!!! and from now il take no part in this fight cause this is madness

Madness? This... Is... SP- Oh sorry, would shouting "This is Sparta" and kicking some random Persian into a pit insult you? Sorry :P

Ok, actully createing now, and i really need to stop rage quitting....makes me look like a noob.

So, i mutate a fungus to take over the nervous system and voice box of deceased animals and migrate into their corpse, slowly becomeing part of it, useing their lungs and such, but also slowly eating it to survive. A "host" would last about 3 days, so they must constantly find new ones. They shall camp in the low lands of australia, waiting for prey, and eventully, I SHALL MAKE THEM CAPTURE AND EAT YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Why are my animals/plants/fungus always evil...? Lets see...name....nammmmeeee.......Sugnuf! There we go! Also, while in a "host" they have enough sentience to learn and listen and speak whatever laungage their host has and they have learned from previous hosts. They die easily from fire and acidics, but weapons such as a bow arnt as effective as a sword, as it can cut through the roots and kill it. They are not genocidal, uselly waiting for a host to die naturally, but will attack liveing ones if need be. I hope they can live peacefully BEFORE THEY RIP OUT YOUR BRAINS AND ENSLAVE YOU.

So, you want to prey on sentient species in Australia, eh? You sure thats a good idea mate? Right now its inhabited by natives only, and Razer hasnt confirmed if he really wants to make a civilization there.

Countries:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6919/capearthalthist17.png

And as a bonus Ill add maps of religion, and species!

Species (The dominant sentient species in certain regions):

Religion (The dominant religion in certain regions):
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7989/capearthreligion.png
Key: Green - Islam - Founded by the prophet Ranoulius in Persia.
Yellow - The War God - Founded by Spartans to keep the spirits of their armies up.
Blue - Bihidism - Founded by the thinker Bihidin in Sia. It teaches that there are two equal halves, heaven and hell, and Earth is in the middle. It is similar to Taoism, Zoroastrianism and Buddhism in some ways.
Orange - Local folklore or minor religions. I dont think this needs an explanation.
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Sorry, forot to add the species map :P I always forget something... ALWAYS

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5262/capearthspecies.png

GREEN - Hollarazors (all the sub-types)
BROWN - Mammals
PRPLE - Serpents

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I get rassuna to train there army to get stronger and create more war tactics with w.e primative tools they have. I get rassuna to attack east of spartan territory. get them to try and take complete control of africa, and try to take back lost russian land and build defenses in the east side and the north of south america

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I go where razer goes. Also, holladay, i assume when you said to late, you ethier ment i already look like a noob(Which i ment, as rage quitting makes me look like a noob, not meaning that it WILL make me look like a noob) or that i cant come back(which i assume wasnt what your asking, but i can come back)

Anyways, yeah, preying on sentient species for their able-bodies and intelligence, takeing everything they know to help survive and liveing off the strongest species. Once the host dies, they keep their information from the previous hosts, and with each host they leave, they split into equal sized fungus "mushrooms", slowly multiplying, and each fungus generation getting smarter...Geez, it sounds like im makeing the flood O_O

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

sooooooo a good rebal ey ??? i love it !!! il send some scouts to andia and say to them that i will give you money and ... if you help us destroy salajakus ... and il give most of our trading points to you guys that means you have the rights to trade with us anytime and more than other counteries ...after this il try to buy weapons from them and armors to equip my reballions ... and il send scouts to lost arabia and ask their ppl that are certenly nomads and probebly live in little towns ... il send soldiers and scouts to go and gather armies from there and say to them we will expand islam and ... and we will give you money and ... and we will let you join our great emperory and capture and defeat the lands of old mongols and ... after gathering our men we will try to strike the eastern half of salajakus lands and take their lands preper to get the whole nation of salajakus ...

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

you ethier ment i already look like a noob(Which i ment, as rage quitting makes me look like a noob, not meaning that it WILL make me look like a noob)

That's what I meant :P
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Yeah...U go to austallia...Saudi Arabia Falled...But You never said why!
Was it because of the culture stuff or was it because I was attacked...And well...Killed...

My Hollarazors are from Long Time ago Ready...So weapons or no Weapons they are ready to fight for The Land!

And DarthNerd...Want to Join Me and The Hollarazors???

SPORE!
To complete Austallia!!!
I add a New Animal there!
KANGOROOS!!!!!
A must have...They are a simbol of Austallia

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

YES! of course! ;D
loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

The persian rebels try to get into india

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Holladay U can Join too

Also Loomer...India would defeat the Persian Rebels..India is a State of some sort...Persian rebels...Not so much..

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

loomer50 if you ever ever touch my persians again i will be sad man they are mine dont touch them and i have send scouts to get help from andia not to attack it :x !!! and raze in near future an alliance is good ??? isnt it ???

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

The Spartans team up with the gormans and asutsrias to ataack rassuns

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I get rassuna to train there army to get stronger and create more war tactics with w.e primative tools they have. I get rassuna to attack east of spartan territory. get them to try and take complete control of africa, and try to take back lost russian land and build defenses in the east side and the north of south america

With the new troops the ideas of the War God spread amongst many...

I go where razer goes. Also, holladay, i assume when you said to late, you ethier ment i already look like a noob(Which i ment, as rage quitting makes me look like a noob, not meaning that it WILL make me look like a noob) or that i cant come back(which i assume wasnt what your asking, but i can come back)

Anyways, yeah, preying on sentient species for their able-bodies and intelligence, takeing everything they know to help survive and liveing off the strongest species. Once the host dies, they keep their information from the previous hosts, and with each host they leave, they split into equal sized fungus "mushrooms", slowly multiplying, and each fungus generation getting smarter...Geez, it sounds like im makeing the flood O_O

Okay then, you sure you want to hunt for them in Australia?

Yeah...U go to austallia...Saudi Arabia Falled...But You never said why!
Was it because of the culture stuff or was it because I was attacked...And well...Killed...

My Hollarazors are from Long Time ago Ready...So weapons or no Weapons they are ready to fight for The Land!

SPORE!
To complete Austallia!!!
I add a New Animal there!
KANGOROOS!!!!!
A must have...They are a simbol of Austallia

Well, lets say there was a wedding. And the groom was the crown proice who was getting married to a Rimian noblewoman. But the groom was killed. No one to take the throne was there so civil war broke out. There we go!
Anyways, Australia already has some unique flora and fauna, it mainly includes dinosaur-like reptiles. Most were killed when the "war" with the golems broke out. A few dinosaurs survived in the lush grasslands in Australia. Dinos might be the symbol :P And who knows what is lurking in the Outback?

The persian rebels try to get into india

Sorry, amorboy is in charge of the Persians.

Holladay U can Join too

Also Loomer...India would defeat the Persian Rebels..India is a State of some sort...Persian rebels...Not so much..

Exactly, the Persians are right now, just an uprising of the people. The Slajuk armies were never really organized, but the Andians, a war with them would put Persia into deep... faeces... in their situation roght now.

loomer50 if you ever ever touch my persians again i will be sad man they are mine dont touch them and i have send scouts to get help from andia not to attack it :x !!! and raze in near future an alliance is good ??? isnt it ???

If you really want it so hard, then you will be the only one in charge of the Persians then. Unless you put someone else in charge :P

The Spartans team up with the gormans and asutsrias to ataack rassuns

That causes chaos and a new nation is made in eastern Europe. Pollans.

Map:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6919/capearthalthist17.png

Updated religion map:
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7989/capearthreligion.png
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sure, ill join you, and sure, to austrialia. But if you want a alliance, you will have to let some of the Sugnuf have some host of hollarazers that know all about you, so they can take the information and work out an alliance.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

spoor !!!!?? man you forgot my plan and didnt saw it !!!!!!!!!!!!! come on ...

and oh il try to buy some weapons from andia for my rebals so they can fight against the salajakus ...

Showing 91-105 of 381