ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90003
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
AnicicNikola011
AnicicNikola011
33 posts
Nomad

I would make a new dissaster for the world (a vlomet) A vlomet will by a mix of a vocano and a comet and it will hit the Earth(In Turky).

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

guys i think spore is dead

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

spore ... soz mate if you dont come i wont be playing this game anymore ... each time you come you go instantly after some pages ... when the game is getting awsome you just leave ...

2b3o4o
2b3o4o
14 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I'm almost tempted to make a thread like this myself...it's such an awesome idea!

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

The latest addition in the series has been made and the genius behind these games is also there. So no copying a forum game, if you want to make a real game though ask SporeManiac777's permission

LoganGodCreator
LoganGodCreator
41 posts
Nomad

No!Sporemaniac i didn't know that there was create a planet 2 well i will rename
mine create a univerise.

Showing 376-381 of 381