Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Arcuz 2- Elf poem quest

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 7:12pm

andralash

andralash

2 posts

Already tried the diamond ange's tear, all lvl 1-3 crystals possible combinations with blessing stone and the same with potions, any combinations worked and I'm stuck in this quest. Does anyone know the recipe? '-'

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 1:14am

darkjedi911

darkjedi911

1 post

3 small earth stone thingys with a stone of blessing (purple) in the middle, once you have made that potion (no quest thing will pop up, but it will be done) and go talk to susan (potion lady) again

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 7:54pm

Gurky

Gurky

17 posts

Combination failed. Either you are trolling people or the game is bugged, but no combination with a stone in the middle and gems around works for me, seemingly not working for anyone

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 10:08pm

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

Nice response Gurky...you come in here looking for help and accuse someone of trolling you. If you want the answer - look in the big Arcuz thread - it's in there. I'd give it to you, but don't want to be accused of "trolling".

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 8:39am

Gurky

Gurky

17 posts

I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just the instructions of darkjedi's answer are pretty clear and are not working to me, which led me to think one of those options. The only answer I could find in the big post is the same one, and I tried it all the ways I could. It won't work for me

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 9:18am

andralash

andralash

2 posts

me too, the 3 earth crystals and the blessing stone don't work here.

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 4:29pm

Bon243

Bon243

100 posts

yeah

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 7:38am

Haisan

Haisan

7 posts

Blessing and 3 earth crystals did not work for me either.

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 3:07pm

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

This is where I place the blame strictly on the developer's shoulders (Nonnaut). "Help" is useless, and they have no legitimate tips or hints as to how something like this can be solved. For me, it takes away whatever interest I may have in the game..if the developer is too lazy to assist, or refuses to by not having at least a support email address at their website, why bother? Maybe a request to Armor Games would help with this? The game may well have a "bug".

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 5:37am

Rezk

Rezk

4 posts

I found the combination, its the small earth,water,and wind stone with a blessing stone in the center.