Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Arcuz 2- Elf poem quest

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 9:29am

DevronGrimm

DevronGrimm

13 posts

Rezk is correct, just tried it and now i made a diamond angel tears. GJ rezk! :)

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 12:04pm

Gurky

Gurky

17 posts

That combination sounds like it, but didn't work for me. I won't start the game again just to try if it works only on the chapter where you're given the quest. Guess I'm just going to give up on it.

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 2:51am

RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish

6 posts

I've tried both solutions given (3 small earth stone + blessing stone, 1 small wind/earth/water stone + blessing stone) and neither worked for me. I've also tried both solutions with medium and large stones, which also did not work. Additionally, I've tried both solutions with a soul stone and a holy stone, and those were also unsuccessful. I have successfully made a diamond angel tear by combining 4 large rejuvenation potions (which might I add is a huge waste), but that was not the solution for this quest.

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 12:23pm

Gurky

Gurky

17 posts

If anyone makes this quest work in a normal game, after the chapter where the quest was given has finished, please post confirmation. I won't start a game to check the combination but I'm sure that from the following chapter(when you find Paul) and after, it will not work at all.

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 3:56pm

Kelthur

Kelthur

1 post

Neither 3x earth + blessing, nor wind + earth + water + blessing work for me (and I am still in the chapter).

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 8:49pm

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

513 posts

thats uh... interesting

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 5:02am

Nabcake

Nabcake

29 posts

yeah same for me tried wind earth water and blessing in mid and three earth stones its just not working anyone got another combination to get the quest done?

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 5:07am

Nabcake

Nabcake

29 posts

On a day without wind, she lays in the field, her flowing song is a blessing.....
from what ive gotten out of this **** is that there is maybe a wind then field probably represents earth and flowing song is probably a water and the blessing is the stone what am i missing? i tried fire instead of wind thinking ah maybe its supposed to represent earth water heat, necessary components for water to bloom

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 5:53am

pilgrim3459

pilgrim3459

1 post

nothing here is working for me either, I've tried so many combinations

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 5:55am

Nabcake

Nabcake

29 posts

it just baffles me why it works for other people with 3 earth and wind earth water combo but for some it doesnt -,-