ForumsGame WalkthroughsArcuz 2- Elf poem quest

72 85866
andralash
andralash
2 posts
Farmer

Already tried the diamond ange's tear, all lvl 1-3 crystals possible combinations with blessing stone and the same with potions, any combinations worked and I'm stuck in this quest. Does anyone know the recipe? '-'

• 72 Replies
Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

yeah same for me tried wind earth water and blessing in mid and three earth stones its just not working anyone got another combination to get the quest done?

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

On a day without wind, she lays in the field, her flowing song is a blessing.....
from what ive gotten out of this **** is that there is maybe a wind then field probably represents earth and flowing song is probably a water and the blessing is the stone what am i missing? i tried fire instead of wind thinking ah maybe its supposed to represent earth water heat, necessary components for water to bloom

pilgrim3459
pilgrim3459
1 posts
Nomad

nothing here is working for me either, I've tried so many combinations

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

it just baffles me why it works for other people with 3 earth and wind earth water combo but for some it doesnt -,-

Rezk
Rezk
4 posts
Nomad

it seems there are many combinations for that angel tears, I tried with water,fire,wind,+blessing and it worked. also tried with earth,wind,fire+blessing and it failed, but when I swap the wind and fire it worked. fire,fire, wind also worked. it seems like as long as the wind is on the right it works.

Rezk
Rezk
4 posts
Nomad

well, 3 earth+blessing works for me, weird

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

still doesnt work tried fire fire wind wate fire wind and earth fire wind and several others it just doesnt want to work -.-

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

many are having this problem
wind earth water and earth earth earth work for some though -.-

Rezk
Rezk
4 posts
Nomad

somehow, any 3 same small stones+blessing works for me, except wind. I tried water earth fire and it worked too.

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

again doesnt work -.- this really is frustrating

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

srsly why create a riddle like quest and create so many random answers -,-

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

Would love it if anyone has any tricks or ideas what i can do to finish this bloody quest

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

I still am wondering if someone who already found Paul has been able to complete it, or it can only be completed for as long as the witch repeats the poem over each time you talk to her

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

i dont think u can, she loses her question mark when u find him

SilverSteel
SilverSteel
1 posts
Peasant

Is someone able to check the coding of the game? Maybe we'll get our answer there...

Showing 16-30 of 72