ForumsGame WalkthroughsArcuz 2- Elf poem quest

72 85870
andralash
andralash
2 posts
Farmer

Already tried the diamond ange's tear, all lvl 1-3 crystals possible combinations with blessing stone and the same with potions, any combinations worked and I'm stuck in this quest. Does anyone know the recipe? '-'

• 72 Replies
xtarizdragon
xtarizdragon
2 posts
Nomad

I did 3 Medium Earth Stones + 1 Blessing Stone = 1 Diamond Angel Tears. After I've combined them take Susan again, I done the quest.

zyxcarlo
zyxcarlo
1 posts
Nomad

can i ask?? whats the risk of not finishing this quest??

jonson330
jonson330
1 posts
Shepherd

Ok, i figured it out for Mac users
go to user(your user name) -> Library -> Preference -> Macromedia
-> Flashplayer ->#Shared Objects -> (some random numbers, usually the 1st one) -> cache.armorgames.com -> files -> games -> arcuz-12-12.sol (some thing similar)
good luk guys

Maravera
Maravera
1 posts
Nomad

I tried to move the saved game, but I couldn't. I found the arcuz.sol files and right clicked on them, but whenever I try to open the folder my computer says that it doesn't can. Maybe I missunderstood something (english istn't my first language...) - can anybody help me please?? I really want to do the quest...

ninjashadowfog
ninjashadowfog
3 posts
Nomad

gurky should shut up because it works

walber000
walber000
2 posts
Nomad

oxlong, thanks, you method worked ^^ just do the quest in the gamesting, where the version is lower. thanks again =D

walber000
walber000
2 posts
Nomad

thanks oxlong, you helped me a lot ^^ I do the quest in the gamesting, and returned my saved game to armorgames. thanks again ^^

winsfly
winsfly
3 posts
Peasant

So, I'm having trouble with this silly quest as well. None of the suggestions i've seen have gotten me anywhere, and I agree that the armor games version is actually glitchy. I want to try moving my save to Gamesting to complete this, but how do you find your save on a mac? Because i'm not very good at figuring that kind of code stuff out ... Also, what do you even get from completing this quest? If someone would help it would be much appreciated.

winsfly
winsfly
3 posts
Peasant

Oh, sorry I didn't see jhonsonn330's post until just now. That has helped me get to the save, how do I transfer it?

winsfly
winsfly
3 posts
Peasant

Also, do you need a gamesting account for this to work?

nurrasyid
nurrasyid
2 posts
Jester

i've got the recipe to combine diamond angel tears.. but it's not the solution to complete elf poem quest.. when i had combine the quest isnt done

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

There is no need for three threads on the same game to be around.

Redirecting to the more well-known one.

Clicky-clicky.

Showing 61-72 of 72