jincorleone

jincorleone

2 posts

what is a elf poem?

Posted Jan 16, '12 at 5:16pm

xtarizdragon

xtarizdragon

2 posts

I did 3 Medium Earth Stones + 1 Blessing Stone = 1 Diamond Angel Tears. After I've combined them take Susan again, I done the quest.

Posted Jan 24, '12 at 2:25am

zyxcarlo

zyxcarlo

1 post

can i ask?? whats the risk of not finishing this quest??

Posted Feb 6, '12 at 1:54pm

jonson330

jonson330

1 post

Ok, i figured it out for Mac users
go to user(your user name) -> Library -> Preference -> Macromedia
-> Flashplayer ->#Shared Objects -> (some random numbers, usually the 1st one) -> cache.armorgames.com -> files -> games -> arcuz-12-12.sol (some thing similar)
good luk guys

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 9:57am

Maravera

Maravera

1 post

I tried to move the saved game, but I couldn't. I found the arcuz.sol files and right clicked on them, but whenever I try to open the folder my computer says that it doesn't can. Maybe I missunderstood something (english istn't my first language...) - can anybody help me please?? I really want to do the quest...

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 8:41pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

Did anyone know the figure the Elf Poem Quest yet?. I have try to combine may different material before but it not work. That is when i play without my account. Now i have account in armorgames. And i have try to play Arcuz 2 again. But don't know why i don't have any point on the chracter raise for everytime i lvl. up.

Was that suppose to raise my stats? I don't remember a lot. I only have 5 points each time character level up. And i focuse on strength. And other stats are 0. That sad.

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 9:05pm

ninjashadowfog

ninjashadowfog

3 posts

gurky should shut up because it works

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 1:45pm

walber000

walber000

2 posts

oxlong, thanks, you method worked ^^ just do the quest in the gamesting, where the version is lower. thanks again =D

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 1:48pm

walber000

walber000

2 posts

thanks oxlong, you helped me a lot ^^ I do the quest in the gamesting, and returned my saved game to armorgames. thanks again ^^

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 1:01pm

winsfly

winsfly

3 posts

So, I'm having trouble with this silly quest as well. None of the suggestions i've seen have gotten me anywhere, and I agree that the armor games version is actually glitchy. I want to try moving my save to Gamesting to complete this, but how do you find your save on a mac? Because i'm not very good at figuring that kind of code stuff out ... Also, what do you even get from completing this quest? If someone would help it would be much appreciated.