ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Shell Shock Live - Earn free tank coins

13 10612
storm58z
storm58z
5 posts
Nomad

The "earn free tank coins" link from within Shell Shock Live (at the upgrade menu) used to led to 100+ different offers of ways to get free tank coins. As of a few hours ago, it returns with no offers. I was doing some of them just before the disappeared and they were working while they were still there. Not sure if it's an issue on Armor Game's end or the offer site's end.

• 13 Replies
storm58z
storm58z
5 posts
Nomad

Verified with other players that I'm not the only one who sees no offers.

storm58z
storm58z
5 posts
Nomad

Second update: My 2 friends can see all the offers now but I still see none.

ShamrockG
ShamrockG
19 posts
Nomad

I have been playing that game and I was wondering, are there any of the "earn free coins" offers where I dont have to spend money or give out a bunch of personnal information?

mattfuzion
mattfuzion
2 posts
Nomad

[i][b]do the free tank coins come free without any viruses or catches

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

i dont think you can earn points for shell shock you watch a vid right you wait 24 hrs den nothing comes up thats wat happends to me so yh

storm58z
storm58z
5 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised no one has given us any news about this yet :|

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

When I watch a vidio to get free tank coins, the coins are given to me as soon as i press get free tank coins at the end of the clip!!

storm58z
storm58z
5 posts
Nomad

What videos are you referring to? When I go to the upgrade screen and click "Earn Free (tank coin logo)", there used to be 100s of offers but I don't recall any videos.

Now it just says "There are currently no items to display" when I go to the same place. The only offers I can see are the 3 surveys.

JabbaMoon
JabbaMoon
16 posts
Nomad

It's probably just a "one time offer" for a selected number of gamers - just to make them start playing. Not unusual, exactly. :-)

abdul_ahmad13
abdul_ahmad13
2 posts
Nomad

well go to [url=www.armorgames.gettankcoins.com] hope u luck

shaner68
shaner68
1 posts
Nomad

i cant get any free coins it wont work

67qwerty
67qwerty
1 posts
Nomad

i wish i could get fre tank coins too.

WarEagleAU18
WarEagleAU18
1 posts
Nomad

i also see no offers when before there were many offers, its very annoying.... how can i get this to work.

Showing 1-13 of 13