Bao401

Bao401

12 posts

me 2 i made a video for REbuild 2 serch me my youtube naem is Bao4013

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 1:57pm

mnobodeddd

mnobodeddd

386 posts

Yeah i like the games too but rebuild is kind of off because it kind of takes away the whole zombie expereience. In my opinion it's kind of just a game where you rebuild a city. I think he should added more zombie-like features into the game.

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 2:14pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Stuff like the Last Stand: Union City. It's nice being able to move around with the character instead of being isolated in one spot.

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 2:20pm

mnobodeddd

mnobodeddd

386 posts

Exactly! That's what games like rebuild take away! Now i'm not saying that rebuild's a bad game i'm just saying that it lacks the zombie aspect in gaming because, like GhostOfMatrix said, "It's nice being able to move around with the character instead of being isolated in one spot."

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 3:14pm

blackwolf777

blackwolf777

7 posts

if its has action cahos and stratgy ill most likely like that game.
:)
like raze.

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 3:20pm

mnobodeddd

mnobodeddd

386 posts

raze isn't really a zombie game, because well it does have zombies in it but that's not the main focus of the game so I wouldn't consider that a zombie game.

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 3:21pm

steu

steu

44 posts

i like raze 2 the best shoting game!

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 6:38pm

Gorillababy

Gorillababy

312 posts

In my opinion it's kind of just a game where you rebuild a city. I think he should added more zombie-like features into the game.

100% Agreed, but keep in mind that Rebuild 1&2 is a strategy game where TLS:UC is an action/RPG.

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 8:06pm

sgtrosenberg

sgtrosenberg

12 posts

Union City would have been better if there were different paths to take, instead of just going one way and finishing the same way as everyone else. Super beast game though! :D

Reply to Games like The Last Stand or Rebuild?

You must be logged in to post a reply!