ForumsGamesGames like The Last Stand or Rebuild?

27 57202
darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

I like the zombie apocalypse things.

• 27 Replies
DEVVEN369
DEVVEN369
2 posts
Nomad

Im a new flash game designer and am starting a new project that is mostly a combination of last stand union city and rebuild 2. anyone who wants to help is welcome to.

hellscrusader411
hellscrusader411
1 posts
Nomad

See what the guy for rebuild needs to do is get the guy form last stand union city and combine both games u rebuild the city but when it comes to killing zombies or defending the wall u go to a shooter mode like in last stand 1 and 2 or 3 and when u scavenge u could go to like a ode were u kill zombies and they drop stuff and u look through crates when u recruit survivors it will be the same and when u reclaim an area u go t a defense mode for like 2 min or however many days it takes (1day=1min) and u shoot zombies away from the builder till he finishes so ya it sounds good

smithschon
smithschon
1 posts
Nomad

Hey bao401 I looked up your channel great job on the gameplay!

Ghostlord92501
Ghostlord92501
2 posts
Nomad

i wish the makers of each game would team up to make rebuild:union city

Hunter8287
Hunter8287
1 posts
Nomad

Wasted colny is really awesome

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Union City is the worst in the series IMO, while 2 was probably the best.

In Union City you can die really easily to swarms, losing you companion.

Also, the gameplay was boring, taking too long to move across the areas, and searching the rooms for the items you need can get you a horde dropped on you with no room to maneuver.

If you want a decent zombie game, you could try decision, but it is pretty easy (I have no doubt I could do the entire game with a pistol, as long as I didn't taunt), or did I miss a difficulty option.

~~~Darth Caedus

pivcelly
pivcelly
1 posts
Nomad

In union city you meet the guy off of last stand 1 and 2 thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool...

morgan357
morgan357
1 posts
Shepherd

i like games like rebuild 1 and 2 i think nova also played a game where you need to stay in a group to survive but i dont know how that game was called

greenking13
greenking13
4 posts
Nomad

I don't like being this guy, but after reading most of your posts (Except for Jacen96) y'all just said if you liked the game or not, not actually recommending similar games.

Also, the maker of rebuild 1,2, and the soon to be 3 is a woman.

http://northwaygames.com/

Is HER site. You can check for rebuild updates there.

skim172
skim172
1 posts
Shepherd

"Days 2 Die" is a game that's very reminiscent of the Last Stand. And the sequel is a lot like TLS: Union City - except it came out BEFORE Union City, so it's not a ripoff.

"Road of the Dead" and its recently-released sequel are awesome, though not exactly the same. It's a driving game where you try to race through crowds of zombies, with some RPG elements. The sequel ramps up the gameplay by a lot - it becomes a driving game + first person shooter + RPG.

Would recommend both those series to anyone looking for a zombie-killing experience like The Last Stand.

jerrin49
jerrin49
1 posts
Nomad

well there is this new game on facebook called zombie pandemic and thats the best online zombie game i've played so far go try that

lincoln_moran_75
lincoln_moran_75
1 posts
Nomad

There is also dead frontier, its a top-down style camera [like decision] yet it's an MMO. I like it for its gameplay, trading, and scavenging system. However, you must have certain requirements to have it on your computer [it recently got its own platform program download...Extremely annoying..Used to be just a game you can play on a website..]
P.S it uses Unity

http://www.deadfrontier.com/

Showing 16-27 of 27