Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

Posted May 13, '12 at 4:02pm

Darpo

Darpo

2 posts

1. Plasma Pistol
2. Burst Torch
3. Shotgun
4. Bubble Blaster/Precision Laser
5. Holy Grail
6. Focus Beam
7. Rocket Launcher

Posted May 13, '12 at 6:33pm

Darpo

Darpo

2 posts

Changed:

1. Ripper
2. Burst Torch
3. Terminator
4. Bubble Blaster
5. Holy Grail
6. Focus Beam
7. Rocket Launcher

Ability I use: Cloak

Posted May 14, '12 at 9:38am

visitlegend

visitlegend

413 posts

It matters what you are good at, I usualy quickscope with the barret
but you might be better at an other weapon.

-VL-

Posted Jul 20, '12 at 8:25pm

Reptileguy

Reptileguy

1 post

I use

Ripper, speed and damage

Magnum, Headshots

Termintor, good range and damage

Assault Bouncer, Fire and bounce

Holy Grail, one shot even with adrenaline

Flame Thrower, Good fire damage

Ion Cannon, 6 shot explosive weapon, enough said

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 3:01pm

Dgyx

Dgyx

1 post

1-Plasma Pistol

2-Photon Blaster

3-Particle cannon

4-Precision Laser

5-Holy Grail (My favourite :P)

6-Destroyer

7-Acid Hound

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 7:59am

mi74

mi74

3 posts

Let me change:
Plasma Pistol
Photon
Zapper
Assault Bouncer
Pulsator or Holy Grail
Destroyer
Ion Cannon or Rocket

NUFF SAID!

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 6:52pm

tgscskillz41

tgscskillz41

1 post

Starter Ripper - I like the multi shot and the bullets reach the enemy quickly as opposed to the plasma pistol which has bullets that move slowly through the air (Golden Mauser is fun to screw around with :P)
Sidearm Photon Blaster/Uzi - All depends on your budget. If you'd rather spend your credits on something else, stick with the Uzi. But if you have spare credits, go with the Photon Blaster (because of multi-shot and accuracy)
Close Range Zapper - There is literally no question. The zapper melts the enemy. The only bad thing is the low range but it doesn't get much better for the category. It has good ammo and fire rate (since its a laser). By far the best in the category
Automatic Bubble Blaster/Precision Laser/Hail Storm - This was a hard choice to make. Bubble Blaster is quick and it homes (i love homing ) and its also a cheap choice. Precision Laser is good for the Critical. Hail Storm is awesome and I love the amount of ammo and the infinite range thanks to bounce. Personally, I like em all but if I had to pick ONE, it would be Hail Storm
Long Range Holy Grail/Pulsator - Many agree that Holy Grail is the best because of the fire. Personally, I don't really like it. It fires so slowly but I do like the ability to 1-hit-kill. I prefer the Pulsator because it fires a bit faster (still slow) and has splash. I guess it depends on what ya like.
Heavy Flamethrower/Shredder - Flamethrower is by far the best if you get the armor plating (fire immunity). Shredder is the backup. Like if you get a new computer and can't afford the flamethrower and armor plating yet, shredder is your best bet.
[b]Explosive[b] Rocket Launcher - One. Hit. Kill. Good Range and its pretty accurate. (Note: Acid Hound is good if you can afford. VERY USEFUL IN CAPTURE THE FLAG FOR FLAG GUARDING.)
I really hope this helps everyone!

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 2:13am

lol7776

lol7776

36 posts

terminator

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 11:33pm

dragondino97

dragondino97

12 posts

ROCKET LAUNCHER IS THE BEST!

Posted May 3, '13 at 12:21pm

enchantedcows

enchantedcows

1 post

personally, I'm a sniper. so my classes are usually all going for the fast kill. are the guns i find essential for me to win
1. i use, well duh, the sniper
2. i use the holly grail
3. magnum
4. sometimes the credit gun.

hope you like!

Reply to Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

You must be logged in to post a reply!