Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 4:06pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

What is the best ability to use on level 15 of alien campaign? I have land mine and static shield, land mine's pretty good there. I've heard to use static shield, but I got it and whenever I use it on Raze soldier he'll just reload while he's waiting.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 7:44pm

ova9000

ova9000

93 posts

i think
1.plasma cause it is better than regular pistol and better range than ripper.
2.magnum cause good damage and easy headshots.
3.hail storm especially on rapid fire.
4.terminator cause good range
5.holy grail because its awesome
6.saw blader or whatever its called because if you shoot through the ground randomlyy you will at least get a triple kill on intence.
7.rocket launcher because instant kills.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 8:34pm

Jerkoid

Jerkoid

230 posts

Rocket Launcher, Holy Grail. The best.

A rocket then grail is the fastest, safest way to kill anything you have a direct line of sight to. Keep your distance and use katana or shotgun to blast anything that gets close enough to shoot you back.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 11:32pm

bigfatkitty

bigfatkitty

858 posts

1. Ripper. Has the power, the other two pistols have longer range but hardly do anything.
2. Burst Torch. Most of the sidearms are pretty weak, but this one makes up for being weak by having FIRE!
3. Particle Cannon. No contest. You can't argue with a 5x burst torch.
4. Hailstorm. Weaker than the other guns... technically. BUT what you can do is use the bounces to hit enemies from the other side of the screen, WITHOUT THEM NOTICING. Works every time...
5. Holy Grail. Instant Kill FTW. The sniper is designed for taking individual enemies out at range. Who cares about reloading when you're far away?
6. Flamethrower. Yes I like setting stuff onfire. But COME ON!!!
7. Rocket Launcher. I don't care how good any of the others are, YOU NEED THIS INSTANT KILL. Wander around the map casually taking out large groups in single shots. The best gun in the entire game :3

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 11:40pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Big fat kitty tole my word but I would say photon blaster is better than the burst torch my opinion XD.

Posted Oct 26, '11 at 3:25am

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

ova you got the terminator and hail storm wrog way round :L

Posted Oct 26, '11 at 8:17am

Eldente

Eldente

6 posts

My weapons of choice would be:
1 - Ripper. Amazing firepower, with Rapid Fire it cuts through people like a hot knife through butter.

2 - Photon Blaster. Excellent range, good firepower.

3 - Terminator. Makes up for lower-than-shotgun damage with excellent range.

4 - Assault Bouncer. Firepower, fire aftermath - this weapon got it all. Precision Laser comes close second.

5 - Holy Grail, nuff said.

6 - Destroyer. Flamethrower takes too long to kill and is useless underwater or in melee. Three Destroyer headshots are enough to take someone down.

7 - Rocket Launcher / Acid Hound. It's a matter of more damage per shot or more damage per clip.

Posted Oct 26, '11 at 1:24pm

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

true say but i wouldent agree with number 6 destroyer might be good but focus beam or shreder would do the job

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 3:06pm

jeffspahn1

jeffspahn1

4 posts

ripper, High rate of fire and ammo
magnum, pure power
shotgun, ridiculously powerful, once got monster kill x8 with it
hailstorm- for the bounce, easy to ge triple kills with it
electro bolt, after impact, it splits and hit other
flamethrower, fire, huge amount of ammo, and I know how to use it up close without killing yourself
ion cannon, fire, and huge amount of damage

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 3:48pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,974 posts

the other two pistols have longer range but hardly do anything.

M9 Barrett and the Ripper actually have the same power, only thing the Ripper has on the M9 is Multishot, while M9 has Crotchshot.

But for my list I have to say:

Starter: M9 Barrett; Looks cool, shoots the farthest out of all of them, Crotchshot perk, and decent RoF for its power.
Sidearm: Magnum; Accurate, 2 shots to the head kills, so that's 3 kills per clip, just like the Rocket Launcher, a good weapon to switch to when the enemy has low health and you don't feel like wasting your Explosive ammo, and not bad range.
Close Range: Terminator; With the Katana, you have a lethal combination, shoots farthest out of all the close range weapons, god RoF, it's very accurate for how many shots it can put out.
Automatic: Precision Laser; Coolest-looking weapon out of all of them, more accurate than all of the automatics combined, the perk is critical++, (that's headshots, buttshots, and crotchshots) doesn't bounce, and with double damage, it's not to be taken lightly.
Long Range: Holy Grail; One-shot-kill, even if they have adrenaline boost because then the fire gets them, it lights your enemies on fire, it's the most accurate weapon, with double damage, it kills any enemy, with or without shield, 5 shots, and the reload time balances it out.
Heavy: Destroyer; it's powerful and shoots faster than the Shredder, it's accurate for how fast it shoots, it doesn't arch, and it is a demon with the Rapid Fire powerup.
Explosive: Rocket Launcher; It's powerful, with rapid fire, you can clear out 6 AI in no time, 3 shots per clip=3 kills, with Double Damage, it can kill any enemy with or without a shield, one shot can kill multiple enemies, it's accurate from a reasonable distance, and it must be good if that's what Raze Soldier spawns with in lvl 14 of Alien Campaign.

Reply to Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

You must be logged in to post a reply!