Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

Posted Nov 25, '11 at 8:30am

SuperKruddKid

SuperKruddKid

26 posts

So far I have only seen one person say that the holy grail is not the best sniper weapon. Also the regular rocket is better, because it is a 3-shot gun, and kill multiple enemies with one shot.

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 2:53am

BillyCrash100

BillyCrash100

27 posts

Well, many of the starters are already good weapons, I say so because I bought and tested everything (except Credit Cannon and Teleport plus I also have 125.000 additional credits)

Here's what I use:

1.M9 Barret (starter)
2.Burst Torch
3.Shotgun (starter)
4.Hail Storm (I can't understand why people don't like it, it's the weapon that can make the most kills with one mag)
5.Pulsator
6.Destroyer (I think it's the best from its category)
7.Rocket Launcher (starter)

Oh, and one more thing: Why people say that Holy Grail is the best weapon? I tried it, and even a Pistol is better! Its ammo is very low, and Rocket Launcher has the same damage with it, plus it has X3 ammo!

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 8:44pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

Oh, and one more thing: Why people say that Holy Grail is the best weapon? I tried it, and even a Pistol is better! Its ammo is very low, and Rocket Launcher has the same damage with it, plus it has X3 ammo!

Holy Grail has fire, it does more damage than the Rocket Launcher, (Rocket Launcher does around 100, while Holy Grail can take away 100% shields and then do some more damage) less shots means make every shot count, I can't even begin to count how many AI I've killed that have come at me with pistols, (more than just 1 AI at a time, I'm talking more around 3-4) Holy Grail has 6 shots, Rocket Launcher has 12, not 3x, more like just double. Might sound like I'm being picky, but that's elementary school level math.

Posted Nov 29, '11 at 2:50am

eoin001

eoin001

172 posts

arrrrrrrr no holy grail is da best weapon from the game :D il explain when i have more time

Posted Dec 2, '11 at 4:43am

Boredom16

Boredom16

1 post

1. Ripper (doubles the damage of other pistols--not all pistols)
2. Blast Torch (accurate and lights enemies on fire - adrenaline)
3. Particle Cannon (for adrenaline)
4. Precision Laser (criticals for head/crotch/butt shots)
5. Holy Grail? (I have no idea, for me its railgun/pulsator)
6. Destroyer (problably because the boss in raze 1 used it)
7. Rocket Launcher (even if it has only 3 rockets, it deals a lot of damage)

Posted Dec 3, '11 at 2:31am

eoin001

eoin001

172 posts

we got your thread alive so thank us jk but we got this thread alive

Posted Dec 3, '11 at 7:51am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

Its weird because I think the assault bouncer is an upgraded model of the burst torch, not the particle cannon

Posted Dec 3, '11 at 6:39pm

maingi

maingi

5 posts

Ripper
Magnum
Shotgun
Hail Storm
Holy Grail
Shredder
Rocket Launcher

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 7:54am

PMLS18

PMLS18

38 posts

I changed my mind. From my last post I said Burst Torch and Particle Cannon but now I'm for Magnum and Terminator.

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 9:49am

Resuss

Resuss

2 posts

1.Riper - starter
2.Vamp Charger - side arm
3.Terminator - close range
4.Bubble blaster - automatic
5.Electro Bolt - long range
6.Destroyer - heavy
7.Acid Hound - explosive
If you need more dmg need to change Vamp charger to Photon Blaster and  Electro bolt to Holy Grail but i like my list with katan ;).More funn with them not only for dmg.

Reply to Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

You must be logged in to post a reply!