Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?
p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?
- 147 Replies
Here are my reasons: I really, really like the plasma pistol. It fires very quickly compared to the m9, and has a longer range than the ripper. It also has seeking bullets. CS(clip size):14 STK (shots to kill):10
Uzi: Better than the photon balster because of its higher clip size. Shorter range, but thats not much of a problem, since I like getting close then blasting them in the face XD cs:28 stk:7-9
Zapper: This gun absolutely rocks! It has an excellent rate of fire and clip size. The range is short, but with some skill you can use this gun very effectively. cs:100 stk:20-35
Assault rifle: Nice rate of fire, range, and clip size, the accuracy isnt that great but its still better than the rest. cs:24 stk:10-12
Railgun: A nice, well balanced gun, with pierce capability. cs:3 stk:2
Destroyer: Nice accuracy, damamge, and range. Low rate of fire and clip size, but still the best in its calss. cs:10 stk:4
Rocket launcher: Very powerful, quick firing gun, also high on accuracy and range, this gun has it all except clip size. cs:3 stk:1
And now, compared to the other weapons: The m9 has a nice clip size, but its low on pretty much everything else. The ripper has nice damamge and rate of fire but the range is pathetic for a starter.
I like the uzi better than the rest because of its massive clip size. The magnum has nice damamge, but you have to aim for the head to kill. The burst torch can be fun to paly around with, but it isnt a practical choice. The photon balster is nice but has less ammo (18 rds). The vamp charger just sucks.
The assualt rifle is better than the bubble blaster because it takes less hits to kill (bb takes 15) and better than the precision laser because you dont have to aim for the head. The hail storm fires too slow and the bullets curve. You can accidentaly set your slef on fire with the assualt bouncer, and assault bouncer range is bad for an auto.
The zapper totally dominates ALL the other shotguns. The originall shotgun has nice damamge, but a LONG rate of reloading which sucks. The plasma shot is nice but low on ammo. The terminator low on damamge, and the particle cannon sucks. It has low damage, clip size, and bullets curve. Definitely not a good buy.
Alright, I know what everyone is thinking, But I actually like the railgun better thna the holy grail because, if I miss, I still have two other shots. But in the alien camapaign the holy grail is a better choice. I dont like the 50 cal cuz you have to aim for the head. The pulsator is nice but sometimes you suicide with it. The electro-bolt is good against multiple enemies but on single targets it sucks.
The destroyer hands down wins the competition as the best heavy. The minigun is also a nice choice but I prefer the destroyer due to its high accuracy. The shredder is terrible because the bullets are slow and inaccurate, making aiming difficult. The focus beam does too little damamge. The flamethrower is a terrible gun, you can suicide so easily with it.
Therocket launcher is the best explosive. The ion cannon is another nice gun, but only for the alien campaign. The grenade launcher sux because it takes too amny hits to kill soemone with it. The ice hunter is sorta ok but it is easy to suicide. Its a fun gun to use though XD. The acid hound is a big fat NO. Expensive, inaacurate, and with minimal damage, this gun will dissapoint many users.
The katana is the best ability available, it works great in conjunction with the railgun. If you practice, you can get pretty good at reflecting bullets with it too. When youre low on ammo, now problem, whip out yor katana and problem solved. The katana scores over the grenade because it isnt explosive (no chance of suiciding) and over the land mine for obvious reasons. The resupply ability is good at first but it soon becomes clear that you need an emergency weapon. The static field is good for reflecting and thats about it. The cloak is nice for capture the flag, and thats about it.
wow thts too mutch
So do you agree with me now?
My set is:
Ripper (Shoots two bullets and plentyful ammo)
Photon blaster (Rapid fire and high damage)
Zapper (Same as zapper)
Hail Storm (Rapid fire)
Holy Grail ( High damage)
Ion cannon (fire and high damage)
Well, I use standard rocket launcher for power... 1 hit KO so...
My new armory:
1. Ripper: I preferred the M9 Barret before but I liked Ripper due to rate of fire. I don't care about the short range because I could handle enemies on both short and long range.
2. Magnum: Yes, the ammo is small, but the power makes up for it. It has the best power among the sidearms, and just right rate of fire. It is accurate too, making headshot bonus easier.
3. Terminator: I liked Particle Cannon before because of fire and 1-hit kill on very close range, but the range, rate of fire and accuracy of the Terminator makes it easier to handle among the close range. It is more of a mid-ranged weapon for me.
4. Precision Laser: Decent damage, especially on critical shots. I used Hail Storm before but Precision Laser is nice to be paired up with the Terminator.
5. Holy Grail: Strongest weapon on the game. Like the Magnum, power makes up for ammo. Shielded enemies won't be a problem when you have the Katana. It has fire bonus too.
6. Destroyer: Great accuracy, range and rate of fire. The Flamethrower is nice too but I don't want to burn myself. Also, the Destroyer is a good backup for enemies not killed by Holy Grail.
7. Ion Cannon: I know the Rocket Launcher is more powerful. I used to use it. However, I got tired of enemies with Ad Boost. So I tried it and found the fire, range and accuracy as cool for an explosive. I pair it up too with the Destroyer, by shooting them about 2 times by it, and then kill them with the Ion Cannon. If shielded, there's always the Katana.
1: I would say M9 Barret
4: Precision Laser
5: 50.Cal Sniper Rifle
6: Laser Minigun
7: Rocket launcher
My fav weapon is the Sniper and highest kill streak is 147 on hard
how do i make a bosse in raze2
my faves that i have are:
automaticsercion lazer [i dont know if i spelled it right]
long range:holy grail
by the way whats a bosse?
[quote=nachod0m7]by the way whats a bosse?[/quote]
Um, I don't know either.
[quote=Kjkh]I really, really like the plasma pistol.[/quote]
I know right? That gun is awesome, especially with the homing ability.
[quote=Kjkh]Destroyer: Nice accuracy, damamge, and range. Low rate of fire and clip size, but still the best in its calss. cs:10 stk:4[/quote]
Yeah I agree. I hate the heavies gun category because none of the guns are good enough. The destroyer is the best out of that category, but it's fire rate is too slow.
For me it depends on the situation
1. Ripper > Everything
2. Photon Blaster > Everything
3. Particle Cannon > Zapper > Everything
4. Assault Bouncer > Everything
5. Holy Grail > Electro Bolt > Everything
6. Destroyer > Everything
7. Rocket Launcher or Acid Hound > Everything
I usually prefer weapons with more range since I have a katana to slice off anyone nearby.
Not exactly. The Railgun technically has a longer range than the Holy Grail, since the Railgun can shoot through people. . .
2.Magnum or Photon Blaster
3.Shotgun() or Terminator
5. 50 cal.sniper(xD)or Railgun(sometimes) or Holy Grail
7.Ion cannon or Ice Hunter
Plasma Pistol- Homing ability beats other pistols by a lot
Photon Blaster-Don't use side arms much but recommend it
Terminator- Nice range, power, and good ammo
Bubble Blaster- Homing ability, pretty much powerful
Alien Snipers (Pulsator, Holy Grail, Electro bolt)- Most damage, good ammo, end of!
Destroyer- Most powerful, Long Range and has the best stats
Rocket, Ion Cannon- Kills any enemy and long range
You must be logged in to post a reply!