ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Arcuz 2 bugs

6 6298
milan89
milan89
4 posts
Nomad

Hi, i really like this game but this bugs are really annoying. The idea is that we make a list of the bugs so that developers(if they are interestet,but i think that they are not) fix it if they can. Most annoying bug is that the final boss(second time) is lvl. 125 and the game max lvl for hero is 120. The hero makes no dmg. Thank you all very much

• 6 Replies
hiddenhydra
hiddenhydra
1 posts
Shepherd

I somehow "lost" that item that lets you fight the minotaur. I saved the game. Came back, and it wasn't there in my inventory anymore. Now I have no way to get to the boss.

AnhCong
AnhCong
1 posts
Peasant

skill passive protection from evil lose affect after you die or restart the game. That is very annoying.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Contact the game creators directly; few here can actually give you the tech support required.

Iron1982
Iron1982
1 posts
Peasant

the main bugs that really bother me are:
1) Life/Mana reversed, sometimes my prg has got those parameter inverted, than also after die those doesn't change (es. Hp:7000, Sp.3400...reversed Hp.<3400 Sp.>7000), that's terrible specially when you try the "TRIAL".
2) Stuck close to the walls, sometimes special abilities with jump etc stuck close to the walls, that the prg wait to perform the special ability..but monsters doesn't wait. (most of times append with ghosts )
3) elf Poem.. don't work, really don't work.
4) Double click to wear armor/blade/etc, that's bad.. is very easy to lose items at shop; ok that's not a bug but is bad.
5) please take a look of point 1)

Thanks!

DMGJJD
DMGJJD
1 posts
Nomad

I found one really annoing bug. Each time I attack and make the sword final combo attack, it keeps doing it and I cant do anything to stop it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It could be that this has something to do with your internet connection @DMGJJD... if the connection is slow, the game could respond to a performed key stroke action by making a loop, recreating your given keyboard command over and over... could you please tell me if this is still the case?

Showing 1-6 of 6