ForumsSupport ForumError #1009 - Rebuild 2

6 3313
drkeiscool
drkeiscool
6 posts
Nomad

When I try to play Rebuild 2, this error message comes up (Error #1009) and the Flash Settings pops up, with "Enable Hardware Acceleration" checked. I Google'd it, and it means the game is trying to access something that isn't there.

I have no idea what to do. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• 6 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Update your flash plug-in, and your browser. If it doesn't work, try a different browser.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Do you get a blank screen as well with music but no actual game?

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

The game Rebuild 2 needs to have some Shooting in it and certain requirements like timber to build a fence around a controled area. Also when peaple are out on missions it would be nice if we could control the characters and use them to scavenge, recruit survivors, scout kill zombies and claiming land.

drkeiscool
drkeiscool
6 posts
Nomad

I have updated Flash in Chrome and Firefox (11.something), and it doesn't work in either of them.

I can see the game's loading screen (the red sky, city, the advertisement), but there's no sound while loading.

It will load to 100%, and then show the error message and Flash settings.

drkeiscool
drkeiscool
6 posts
Nomad

Update-

Half of the new games on the front page (like Aurora 2) will work fine, but the rest won't even load.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Half of the new games on the front page (like Aurora 2) will work fine, but the rest won't even load.

Then it's probably your computer. Although I have seen other reports about how Rebuild 2 isn't loading. It might be a site malfunction...
Showing 1-6 of 6