Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Arcuz 2 Tips!

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 11:23am

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

Nice tips, thanks! I restarted the game a couple days ago since I had put points into skills that really weren't useful. I'm lvl 32 now, and the game is much more fun now that the PITA Mino is out of the way. I decided to stick with axes and axe skills only, but I have to admit that some of the swords I've picked up were tempting. I finally killed that yellow giant (hadn't done that before)...I just hit him with my Gladestorm (it's maxed) and he went down right away..I was surprised that I didn't really "get" anything (like a really good wep or armor) for killing him. I've only faced the Eye twice and haven't quite figured out his pattern yet..any help you can give on that would be helpful. Also...I still haven't gotten the blacksmith's "TC" armor...any ideas on where it's at??

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 11:26am

Nabcake

Nabcake

29 posts

just try to avoid the big eye beam or find a way to block it, take one of those and one ticket to heaven u go or jump over it, u will take abit dmg sometimes though, and when he enrages, quite noticeable if i might add use magic resist potion and just run around till cd's are ready dont try to take all his magics when hes enraged hes gunna destroy u like Chuck Norris would :o  oh wait Chuck Norris is to epic so lets take that out :o

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 12:16pm

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

Thanks...I just levelled up to 35, I guess I may go take a whack (or 2 or 3, lol) with him. Didn't know if you used this..."Summon Storm"?? It isn't available to me yet, but wondered if it's worth spending the points on. I hadn't been putting a lot of points in "Luck" but just dumped 10 into it. Ended up getting a really nice axe (Vanguard Axe, lvl 34, Frost Set) from a djiin. I've just been going to dungeons 15 and 16, kill everything, then go back and grind the same 2 dungeons...still haven't found the blacksmith's "TC" armor though.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 12:33pm

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

Just found "TC" armor...it's in dungeon 14, just past all those traps, had to kill a yellow giant to get it. If it's in the same place, for those looking for it, get past the traps (not easy) then go "up" to a single dead-end room.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 12:54pm

Nabcake

Nabcake

29 posts

Summon storm and the one before it are one of the best spells in game for dealing huge aoe dmg and even on boss its absolutely amazing same goes to the other one meteor storm its great but mostly used to clear minion waves and its invulnerability when casting

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 1:54pm

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

Good to know about "Summon Storm"..still not available, but when it becomes available, I'll put some points in it. I tried your trick with leaving an AP point in, then clicking on the "Skill" tab...no increase in anything :(  I never have any luck with "good" glitches, lol. I do have "Bladestorm" maxed out, and you're right, it's a great way to clean out a mob of Mage Skeletons or even Bosses. Works great on the Skeleton King too, or that yellow giant.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 1:19am

Foaman

Foaman

5 posts

If you really want to ace this game, this is what you should do....

1) Put two points into Rush whenever that's possible.

2) Run to the very bottom level in the game.  Try hard not to level up.  Smash pots for items and gold.

3) Only spend your gold on potions, mostly before fighting bosses.  Everything else is a waste.

4) If you level up, put your points towards Summon Hurricane and the highest Sword skill OR Back stab (not both).  Never go into two weapons because max level is 25, which is a lot considering there are only 120 levels.  If you get all 3 and the shield, that's 100 points, leaving you nothing.  Also, quickly put points into weight limit and mana/hp regeneration.  If you level up, put all of your points towards agility.  If you max hp/mana regen, you'll be able to keep it at 95-99%, so you can use Summon Hurricane when you want.  You don't need luck because drop rate and crit rate automatically maxes with gear.  Strength is secondary to agility because staying alive is more important than hitting hard, and you'll hit MORE than hard enough if you rush.  So, you basically need 600 agility and the rest to strength (about 50) or 650 to agility.

5) I can't emphasize enough: RUN TO THE BOTTOM FIRST.  Don't get caught up farming or doing boss fight challenges at the elf.  In fact, keep your levels as low as possible.  The bosses' levels are based on your levels.  If you get to the bottom dungeon at level 7, like I did, the last boss will be level 8.  He's HARD to kill if you put your points into anything but defense and rush... almost impossible, actually.  Fortunately, after you meet the last boss, his level is set, permanently.  You can then level up five or six times and kill him.  If you refresh the webpage, though, the boss will reset to the level you are at, unless you kill him.  If you kill the boss, he will always be the same low level when you talk to the elf.

6) Farm bosses for awesome purple sets.  When you get some good purple sets, all the fun is to be had hunting down green blobs.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 1:22am

Foaman

Foaman

5 posts

Also, any time you open your leveling panel, make sure you refresh the page because it will force the dungeon monsters to your level.  If you reset the game, they will go back to the standard dungeon level (level 6 + 1-3 per floor).  Also, when Kimura levels up, the monster levels increase to your level.  So, reset the game when his max HP increases.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 1:26am

Foaman

Foaman

5 posts

@jimmie, Leveling becomes extremely difficult at level 20.  It's easy from level 50-60 or so, and then it's about impossible up to 120.  I got to level 62 in the time it took me to do all the levels from 50-60.  If you want to level, the only way to go is boss fights.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 1:31am

Foaman

Foaman

5 posts

Basically, just remember to flee from potted monsters or keep your player level at dungeon level, put your points into AGI, and carry a shield or put backstab 2, backstab 3, mana->meteor storm, mana->summon hurricane on lock and stack MP/HP because you'll just die instantly otherwise.