ForumsNews and FeedbackTwo Questions/Suggestions

3 2275
Sparkyboy6
Sparkyboy6
30 posts
Peasant

On the new site, does anyone if there is going to be a high scores feature on games, and is there going to be a 'You might also like...' feature when your on a game, and underneath it, there is bit which has other games and if you click on it then it sends you to that game.

• 3 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I like both ideas, and I think both of them will be on AG3. AG2 has high scores for some games, and those should transfer to AG3. Also, the suggested games feature was tested on AG2.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

yes the high score system is a local thing (in your computer) or is in the AG sever and all of that has been transfered.

but the "you may also like" idea is a good idea though i think it was sugested but over looked, (and it is like kong... that might start an AG VS kong war... again... LOL XD). but patrick is right though it was removed i think (i don't see it...) and i never got what happened there...

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

but patrick is right though it was removed i think (i don't see it...) and i never got what happened there...

The suggested games feature was just being tested, so I hope they bring it back for AG3.
Showing 1-3 of 3