ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Boss {Era Version}

571 151959
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

This is a Destroy the Boss version inspired by a similar one that was discontinued a while ago. This version will pit you against the most dangerous bosses from different eras. Here are the rules and gameplay:

Gameplay:
*Every boss is from a different era, if weapons from other eras are used they will not be affective.
*Each boss has 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses, which are hidden. if an attack happens to be one of these, it is added to the bosses sheet.
*Every time you use something/someone, you must post a picture(s) of whatever your using, and make a description of what it does.

Rules
*Only up to 3 pictures can be posted at one time.
*You cannot use paradoxes (Chuck Norris, world blows up, atomic bomb, etc).
*You cannot use something that's already been used for one boss.
*No offensive pictures or comments.

The next boss will be posted soon, enjoy!

• 571 Replies
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Tactical_Fish: XP Good idea, but as you know, everything he does fails. Soooo... -0 HP

Runescape124: '>.> Not sure what the chances of that are, but: -120 HP

Boss #6
Name: ADFX-02 "Morgan"
Era: Modern
HP: 2930/5000
Description: The ADFX-02 is a high-tech fighter plane being tested by the military. It has advanced guidance systems and tracking capabilities, an EMP field to deflect most projectiles, powerful engines and aerodynamic design, and a large variety of weapons for every situation. Truly a pinnacle of fighter technology.
Strengths: Slow/stationary targets, missiles, bullets
Weaknesses: Electronic warfare, kamikaze attacks, close range combat
Status: Laser (A laser has been attached to the aircraft and allows it to easily shoot down missiles, along with giving massive damage output to attackers)

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

~Bump~

I really don't want this to end after surviving so long... If no one responds, I will bump it one more time, but then I guess I'll have to let it go... Please respond!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

...just because no one responds after 2 days doesnt mean that you have to discontinue this...wow

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Not discontinueing. Though recently activity has dropped significantly. I want this to cotinue, but when it loses activity, then there is not much to do about it. It's not just two days, but a combined decrease in activity over the past month or so, my friend. :/

Not discontinued, just lacking attetion.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

WELL THEN EAT MY MISSILE...morgan...

http://airsoftcanada.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6614&g2_serialNumber=1

I'm not even a girl...

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

TDOG422: XP Your missile is able to hit the Morgan as it lets its guard down, causing some damage. -60 HP

Boss #6
HP: 2870/5000
Description: The ADFX-02 is a high-tech fighter plane being tested by the military. It has advanced guidance systems and tracking capabilities, an EMP field to deflect most projectiles, powerful engines and aerodynamic design, and a large variety of weapons for every situation. Truly a pinnacle of fighter technology.
Status: Laser (A laser has been attached to the aircraft and allows it to easily shoot down missiles, along with giving massive damage output to attackers)

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/VFA-106_A-18E.jpg/800px-VFA-106_A-18E.jpg

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

anti_aircraft_tracking_radar_device_speckcase-p176965999583750159b2s8u_400.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=RSt7UNCuCoze8ASPhoCABg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=334&vpy=182&dur=3104&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=131&ty=137&sig=111821410840914803708&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=117&tbnw=116&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:79" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=modern+anti+air+devices&um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1366&bih=616&tbm=isch&tbnid=XlawTmavPtm3bM:&imgrefurl=http://www.zazzle.com/anti_aircraft_tracking_radar_device_speckcase-176965999583750159&docid=95-hGrHDqcBPhM&itg=1&imgurl=http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_aircraft_tracking_radar_device_speckcase-p176965999583750159b2s8u_400.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=RSt7UNCuCoze8ASPhoCABg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=334&vpy=182&dur=3104&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=131&ty=137&sig=111821410840914803708&ampage=1&tbnh=117&tbnw=116&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:79" />

I give radar tracking! giving an accuracy bonus to all weapons

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

godandd: Your jet is able to do some damage, bur is outgunned by the Morgan. -45 HP

ninjanick: Smart I don't think I've ever seen anyone else use an attack purely for it's status affects. +Advanced radar tracking

Boss #6
Status: Laser (A laser has been attached to the aircraft and allows it to easily shoot down missiles, along with giving massive damage output to attackers), Advanced Radar Tracking (All attacks to the Morgan will rarely miss, and will cause more damage)

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/VFA-106_A-18E.jpg/800px-VFA-106_A-18E.jpg

How about a squadron of these?

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Boss #6
Status: Laser (A laser has been attached to the aircraft and allows it to easily shoot down missiles, along with giving massive damage output to attackers), Advanced Radar Tracking (All attacks to the Morgan will rarely miss, and will cause more damage)

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Gah, my bad. Sorry for double post. godandd, I would agree to that, but your not allowed to use the same thing more than once on a boss.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Ok. Lemme' explain. So dubstep is modern music. And it's known for loud growls and wubs. And it produces EXTREME sound waves. So I send Morgan a huge *** dubstep sound wave. Like a BAWS.

http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/audio-sound-waves-img11.jpg?w=450&h=337

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

TDOG422: YES -80 HP

Boss #6
HP: 2790/5000

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87039192@N00/5339968480/
how about some aluminum chaff used offensivly?
it could be sucked into engines and it scrambles radar

Showing 421-435 of 571