ForumsThe Tavernhow often do u post?

24 5009
ROCKONTYLER
ROCKONTYLER
153 posts
Nomad

I just started postin today. How about u?

• 24 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

You could call me the forum rat!!!

Zcmadness
Zcmadness
18 posts
Nomad

i dont post much just to get ap points i guess

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I love me some forums...

I've been posting since day 1, if you can't tell.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i post in games most of the time. Game forum or Forum game :P

thunderpants
thunderpants
78 posts
Nomad

as much as i can

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

i doo it 6 days a week

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Ah me?I have been here for two days I love the forums I am not a big fan of commenting maybe just to get merits.So I am pretty activei n the forums for two days well 1/2 day.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

8 days a week. I come back in time and post on different things at the same time every other Tuesday (everyone knows that time travel is only on tuesdays and thursdays)

Heck, on a few times, I commented from my Wii!

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I post every single day!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

just started posting yesterday pretty good so might do it more often, but for now not that much posting going on here

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Forums are my favorite part of AG.

That and a few select games I play constantly.

Always post when I log on.

kingofvwcosmos
kingofvwcosmos
74 posts
Nomad

I post when I see something new and interesting in the music section (or here, apparently)
Usually it will be "favorite band, guitarist, etc." But I usually won't elaborate because once I've said it, I've said it. So that usually gts in the way of more AG points.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I try to post whenever I'm on, but I usually need a topic that interests me or something I know about. I posted a lot during my first few days.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I love posting, I go on this site whenever I can and I post on topics I feel are interesting to me. I used to come here for the games, now I barely even touch that section. I find that for the most part this websites community is great, most websites have it the other way around.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I generally post daily... I poke around a bit here and there, though there seems to be a sudden influx of people who post spammy topics and it makes it less inviting to post here. I do spend more time on the forums than playing games though, which is sad ^.^

Showing 1-15 of 24