ForumsWEPRRascism

84 16987
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

What do YOU think about rascism, black people,and rascists?
I think that the world is too stupid to say that everyones a little rascist.
I guess this is a new topic on this section and i have seen no rascism topics...
About black people ...well...i feel a bit sorry for them , having problems because of being brown-skined? What the hell?
What i think about rascists? They are just (many times) white people who hate color black? Thats an option...ò.ó
I think rascsism is just hating black people. Simple. Its way too stupid too.

PS:No offenses...

• 84 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I think rascsism is just hating black people.

Every race deals with racism, not just black people. Im hispanic and do you know how many times people assume im mexican, assume im an illegal, assume im dirt poor just because how i look? and even white people, i mean, i mean they're not untouchable, i've seen quite a lot of racism against whites too. Look at Muslim people, I know quite a few of them and one of my Muslim friends gets made fun of all the time for 'being a terrorist' or having a bomb or some stupid shit like that. I actually don't see as much black racism then any other race (it still happens don't get me wrong)

Now for the question, racism is a stupid and pointless way to make someone pretend they're bigger then someone else by birth.
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

I hate when black people feel that racism is against them. I know we USED to be very racist to them, but I think now black people are the most racist to whites than anyone else. I'm not racist I just hate it when they think that white people are preppy and little and don't know how to raise their children because thats only true to like 20% of whites. Racism is bad all together and I don't know why you'd get mad at someone if your born with the race you are. (you dont have choice over it)

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phjGdHVp1Lo]

Please tell me how THIS is not racism...

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Now for the question, racism is a stupid and pointless way to make someone pretend they're bigger then someone else by birth.

Thats what i forgot to say.

@redbedhead
Yes. I know how you feel when someone bothers you forever(not because of rascism , other personal things...)and finally you end up bothering them.
LordCazbat
LordCazbat
5 posts
Nomad

Racism is a discrimination towards one group of people. Black, jews, Mexicans, ect.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

wow donosld that was extremely racist link o.o that was just wierd

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Racism is stupid, but free speech allows people to be racist. I have defended KKK members, Holocaust deniers, and other racists on their right to free speech. Though I do not approve of their ideas.

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49h1x-i830Q&NR=1
Wow. I wish the fox guy would let the guy goddamn speak! Jesus CHRIST! The fox guy is browbeating the other guy. He "knows" that it's morally wrong, but he won't let the other guy speak his mind. This movie makes me think a little...

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Racism while existant in today's society is not what it used to be. And i feel much like redbedhead a lot, when i am accused of being a racsit for being white [irony], when in reality racism is pretty much confined to Jokes, bad first impressions (ie. calling ppl mexicans), and the lunies(ie. kkk). The first two i find perfectly acceptable because it is impossible to get rid of it in any society, i'm going to make a black joke with my white friends, as well as with my black friends (stress friends) and you are going to be steroetyped because its natural of the human mind to judge.
So, SCREW Affirmative Action (muhaha had to get that in there) and people need to chillllax in this generation

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah racism is pointless and accusing someone of being rascist because of something they don't even know about is even more pointless either way saying rascism bad isn't going to make it dissappear, in some cases it could make it worse, the same way saying smoking is bad.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Racism is stupid, but free speech allows people to be racist. I have defended KKK members, Holocaust deniers, and other racists on their right to free speech. Though I do not approve of their ideas.

freedom of speech does not aprove of killing or torture
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@skullzero1
Thats why he specified FREE SPEECH, considering the kkk hasn't been large enough to get a mob ralley, and manage to kill someone since the 60's...he is right in saying it, because now all they do is have rallies.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

@eyewitch
but what if they do become large and do have a mob or they do start to kill that would suck a lot that why i dont support kkk members. But i hate racism cause i dont like the idea of people hating other people cause of color ect, Do they kill people in other countries cause of race?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@turret
Well his point was to point out that the KKK has killed people and the 1st ammendment doesn't support that. But what i'm saying is, is that you can back up the KKK in that they have the first ammendment to say whatever they want, because they don't kill anymore. If they became big again, and began killings, than you are both right indeed.

Yes other countries do it a lot...most notable would be more religous killing in many muslim countries. Ummm the "untouchables" in india (correct me if thats wrong) are killed if they try to associate themselves in society. There is the civil wars in many african countries that is all completely due to discrimination.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@eddie13
Hate to rain on your parade, but slavery has existed since the Babylonians who enslaved those they conquered. The egyptians, romans, greeks, spanish, etc. all had slaves long before the african slave trade.

Showing 1-15 of 84