ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Why Doesn't Armor Games Work With Google Chrome

12 5495
Snowflake4579
Snowflake4579
78 posts
Nomad

I cant play half of the games on AG why is this happening?

• 12 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I don't know. I use Google Chrome, but I am able to play all the games on the site. So it's definitely not Google Chrome that's the issue. Perhaps it's the settings for it or there could be a problem with your computer. You should email one of the site staff if you really want a good answer.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

It does, i use google chrome too. Clear your cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of Adobe flash.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Some games don't work on Google Chrome (at least for me), but most do. If the above solutions don't solve the problem, then try a different browser.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Hmm??? Could you go more into detail snowflake? I use Google Chrome as well and have no problems with any of the games? Make sure your cookies are cleared as well as having the latest update of flash.

ebeo
ebeo
1 posts
Shepherd

Vortex wars works, shell shock live doesn't (banner ad above and below load, no game in the middle). I've flushed cache, flushed cookies, and flash is current. Started a few days ago. Chrome.

strangeperson
strangeperson
68 posts
Nomad

I use Google chrome for Armor games and nothing doesn't work, maybe try another browser like Firefox.

Valiant123
Valiant123
16 posts
Nomad

I use chrome, and its fine. Maybe its not the browser, it may be the computer itself

gogolc
gogolc
8 posts
Shepherd

All games don't work for me on chrome.

This started about a month ago, and since then, AG does work for me, but when I try to play a game, I meet a black screen. So, now I use Firefox. Personally, I like Chrome better, so I would rather play on Chrome. It may be a problem with my settings, but does anyone know why?

I'm not trying to act like a n00b

gogolc
gogolc
8 posts
Shepherd

Thanks you. I'll check that

gogolc
gogolc
8 posts
Shepherd

Thanks, I'll take that into notice.

lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

I cant play half of the games on AG why is this happening?

Your problem is either adblock, peper flash, security, firewalls, parental controls, etc.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

They are all correct, also - this is a necro thread form three years ago. Closing.

Showing 1-12 of 12