ForumsSupport ForumVictrixs

9 2242
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have noticed that a lot of people are being sympathetic towards Victrixs because he lost his referrals. Let me make something clear to everybody. Victrixs made the referred accounts himself for the sole purpose of getting AP. He did not mass-email "his" old game websites, as he claims. This was verified from by the admins. Victrixs was lucky for not getting banned. Now he is trying to pull a big dramatic stunt exactly like SwitchFoot. Don't fall for it.

We just verified your referrals are not valid and they will be removed from your account. Please do not sign up fake accounts in the future.
Thanks

-Daniel McNeely on Victrixs's profile
  • 9 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

This was verified from by the admins.

Ignore the "from." It was a typo.
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

yeah just wanna say it sucks that people cheat to get armor points,he was pretty cool to

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I saw all of this happen. He was bound to lose them all. He was just too suspicious, and I also heard that the game he made isn't even his! But it isn't my business. If he going to pull a Switch (as I like to call it) it won't work. Alot of people liked Switch, but not so many to Victrixs. If I had any respect for him, it is now lost.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well i do feel bad for him but if he did really do that then he got what he deserved. nobody should be faking referalls but i just have one question. and if you could answer it on my profile that would be great. How do you make referals for yourself. i guess i really never understood how you do that.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Well i do feel bad for him but if he did really do that then he got what he deserved. nobody should be faking referalls but i just have one question. and if you could answer it on my profile that would be great. How do you make referals for yourself. i guess i really never understood how you do that

How could you feel sorry for him he got what he deserved lying to Ubertuna making 610 fake accounts and I am not sure if he made Temple Guradian because why is Temple Guardian 2 on another site?Made by a different user?I really don't think he made it.

G_P2
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

mmm...another fall from grace. Should we start calling it the Switch?
I have mentioned this before, but I believe that this site needs to have a security code that needs to be typed before an account can be made. It is possible to set up you computer to continuously make accounts, each time changing one thing. For example -
First Account - TheFakeRefferal-01
Second Account - TheFakeRefferal-02..

Get it?
I think this is called macroing...but dont quote me on that one!
KingRyan

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

@Girl_Power2
He didn't just lie to me, he lied to everybody. What's really sad is that
A. He is still lying after he's been found out
B. People are believing his lies after he's been found out (reason I made this thread)
and
C. He's stated on some profiles that he plans to get his referrals back.

@kingryan
Some people make new accounts for other reasons. I have a couple of other accounts. One to archive my old news posts and one to show my status on debates. Also, I'm geussing Victrixs either had a program that referred the accounts, or he typed in a random string of letters or each of their names. Or both.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

This is now an old story. The problem has been solved, and we don't want it to happen again. As I said in the Switch case, all users found using these teckniques will be punished equally.

You cheat, you get punished for it. This is normal as we're applying the rules, and I don't see why it caused such an issue!

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

I think this thread can be locked. Move along with your lives citizens.

Showing 1-9 of 9