ForumsNews and FeedbackThe visual style of Armor Games v3, should it be changed, or stay the same???

7 3126
gigglemaster
gigglemaster
2 posts
Nomad

i have to say that the new style of AGV3 does not look as good as AGV2, simply because they have used a basic temeplate for the layout, then tryed to jaz it up by not lining thing up. this might make it look modern, but at the same time it looks un-porfessional. the buttons are perfect were as the images are to small and this makes it hard to judge what the game is like.

• 7 Replies
letgodsortthem
letgodsortthem
84 posts
Scribe

Changed. AG2: lean, mean, and clean. AG3: too cartoonish, and rather childish.

I like the speed of loading and search, but the visual appeal (i.e. lack thereof) leaves me thinking that AG3 is a mere subsidiary of Kongregate.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I think the visual style is alright. Many of us are probably quite fond of the spartan and clean look of AG2, but sites have to look a little fancy nowadays, or they'll look like some old and deserted site nobody visits anymore. And I like blue more than green.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

Changed to be more like AG2. The more AG3 can be like AG2 the better.

I love being able to see 30 games on the screen right away as soon as I come onto the site without even having to scroll that much. And those include 12 new games. The new site takes all that good stuff away. It has fewer games in more space.

godchris
godchris
13 posts
Nomad

I think for the background they should have the swords crossing like everytime{almost everytime] when you play a game, they should have a toggle button for that for people who don't lagg often.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I like the color scheme of AG3, but I dislike how the front page is set up. I'd like to see more new games on the front page.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester
Showing 1-6 of 7