ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 97189
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
GamerBoy30
GamerBoy30
60 posts
Nomad

are there any sign-up spots left?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Jon Cook
Physical Desc.: Tall, brown hair, white skin, Large scar down chest, my left hand looks a little bit like a resident evil tyrants claw
Personality:Nice, strategic, and willing to send a few hundred zombies to their deaths for the greater me.
Trait Usually seems intimidating towards survivors and zombies alike having usually only stronger infected near me as weaker ones would run away.(there has to be SOME kind of animal class thing)
Bio:Just the average video game playing 17 y/o that sometimes worked out. It was a normal Saturday or whatever playing video games and i decided i wanted a new game so i walked to the game shop and back but a man looked sick and attacked him biting him on the shoulder. Jon made it back to his house 5 minutes later and locked himself in his room waking a few hours later as an infected seeing people thinking THEY were the infected ones.
Perk:
-----------
Weapons: Teeth and claws?
Armor: Long sleeved white shirt black jeans and brown shoes
Misc.: Wallet, money, magnifying glass
-----------

nothing

and no you haven't done anything yet

also Gamerboy yes there are spots left, but only for zombies, i encourage you to check out my Napoleonic Wars City Builder

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Physical Desc.: Tall, brown hair, white skin, Large scar down chest, my left hand looks a little bit like a resident evil tyrants claw
Personality:Nice, strategic, and willing to send a few hundred zombies to their deaths for the greater me.
Trait Usually seems intimidating towards survivors and zombies alike having usually only stronger infected near me as weaker ones would run away.(there has to be SOME kind of animal class thing)
Bio:Just the average video game playing 17 y/o that sometimes worked out. It was a normal Saturday or whatever playing video games and i decided i wanted a new game so i walked to the game shop and back but a man looked sick and attacked him biting him on the shoulder. Jon made it back to his house 5 minutes later and locked himself in his room waking a few hours later as an infected seeing people thinking THEY were the infected ones.
Perk:
-----------
-----------

I leave and go somewhere else ANYWHERE

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

you come upon a street, with that humvee again moving by shooting anything that moves

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

I go a different direction and also dont you make my perk yourself?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

i thought i said you could make it

anywho you find a small apartment building

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

U make it plz

I go in

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:Hand-eye coordination: From playing videogames so much, you are better with attacking
-----------
-----------

you find nothing but a few zombies milling about

Doorguy333
Doorguy333
1 posts
Nomad

why dose this game have such a hard time loading i can not even get on the game 60 % of the time on firefox or crome ether my computer sucks or your servers do but im about to quit because this server sucks !

Showing 496-504 of 504